Guy I went to highschool with died the other night in a Mustang GT

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member

mosconiac

Established Member
God, that's awful. That poor kid won't have a Dad. Imagine being the Mom and having to explain why she won't be able to see her Daddy anymore. Years ago I wouldn't be as moved by these stories, but I have a 4yo now and...it changes you in significant ways. Unfortunately, he and his family are paying a steep price for his poor judgment at that one moment.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Darwin won another round. Sorry, but I have NO sympathy for those that drink and get behind the wheel. Very sad indeed for the young lady and thier child though. That being said though, I really do hope he Rests In Peace.

Black Sex

Established Member
God, that's awful. That poor kid won't have a Dad. Imagine being the Mom and having to explain why she won't be able to see her Daddy anymore. Years ago I wouldn't be as moved by these stories, but I have a 4yo now and...it changes you in significant ways. Unfortunately, he and his family are paying a steep price for his poor judgment at that one moment.

Totally agree with you here. Before we had our son I wouldnt think twice about racing someone on the street, or doing anything dumb. But now that has all changed knowing that in a split second my life could be gone and my sons's life changed forever. My dad died when I was 9 so I kinda know what its like.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I don't understand driving when you have someone coming to get you; ESPECIALLY when you have a child. RIP but what a dumbass decision; now that poor kid is fatherless.

Users who are viewing this thread