Guess what I saw yesterday....

10Key

Established Member
Was driving to the store yesterday, low and behold what do I see.....A Ferrari. Ok no big deal, I see them in Bellevue all the time. This one was different, can you say Enzo?? By the time I realized what had just happened, I had already puked on myself. It's one thing to see pics of those things, it's another to see one within feet.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i saw one in person earlier this year up here in lubbock....spent some time talkin to the guy and got a bunch of pics. those things are truly amazing

venomus 03

Established Member
I was coming back from Mt. Vernon 2 weeks ago and passed a Lambo Murcialgo.......no biggie cool to see, but then 2 miles down the road I passed a new ford GT(40). :bowdown: It was midnight blue with white badging and stripes. Was really cool....never thought I would see one of those on the road, especially this early......

Tylerb59

Established Member
Sweet.

That GT is the first GT available to the public. Jon Shirley owns it; ex Microsoft guy.

Yet to see the Enzo but I've seen some pictures / videos of the local one. I got a ride in a 360 Challenge the other day with a guy at work who just bought it .... sa weeett!!

There is a Saleen S7 running around the Vancouver area down south. Fortunately I got to see it in person on I-5 on my way back up here. Amazing car!

Last edited:

venomus 03

Established Member
Yeah, that John Shirley guy won the rights to the first one in a charity auction. I think he won the bid at like 700,000$ plus msrp.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
^holy shit

there's one sweeeeeeeeeeet cobra and lightning
cobra is in arlington and lightning is in kirkland

Users who are viewing this thread