gto VS 3valve

Stopsign32v

Established Member
It proves the car gets down and would shit on your 331...

:lol: It proves that a moron in a 03 Cobra raced against a modded AWD Evo from a dig on the street. The Evo butt raped your turd from a ROLL. :lol:

Why have you still not posted up your time slips? Ashamed?

Last edited by a moderator:

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
lol i am waiting on you to post yours only thing you have is a damn idle vid....Yea i would not consider me and the evo rape... this is what rape looks like

[ame=http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o275/evo824psi/Vids/?action=view&current=Evo32psivsC6Vette.flv]Vids :: Evo32psivsC6Vette.flv video by evo824psi - Photobucket[/ame]

Stopsign32v

Established Member
No....I'd pretty much say the Evo raped you.

I have no up to date times but the last time at the track my 95 ran 11.4@121. I get one real run per trip because I get kicked out for no cage.

Left is Nitto tires and Right is MT tires

0119091433.jpg

Now lets see yours.

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
not bad :rockon:
i have some 12.7 slipps at 111 but idk how to post them
i will try later

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
No....I'd pretty much say the Evo raped you.

I have no up to date times but the last time at the track my 95 ran 11.4@121. I get one real run per trip because I get kicked out for no cage.

Left is Nitto tires and Right is MT tires

0119091433.jpg

Now lets see yours.

I don't think you would rape red3v. Even if you trap 10MPH more, in his eyes, and his ricer math, that is only good for 1-2 cars. :shrug:

Sweet time though bro! :rockon::beer:

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
I thought your car ran 10.9 @ 126

never said that it was just me giving grabber a hard time but that will be my goal this year.... my best time to date is 12.5 @ 111..
grabber i am sure his car is faster then mine :beer: but not for long ;-)

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
glad to see you came through with the slips stopsign but u should not be so damn cocky and remember this all started becasue i posted a vid me racing a goat not a 331 95 gt.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
glad to see you came through with the slips stopsign but u should not be so damn cocky and remember this all started becasue i posted a vid me racing a goat not a 331 95 gt.

Just bringing you down to reality buddy. Read this thread from the beginning and tell me who is being overly cocky. ;-)

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Sweet time though bro! :rockon::beer:

Thank you sir. I plan to balance out the car better and all this month and last I've been putting the car on a diet. So I am hoping to get the car to run high 10's before I pull out the 331 and replace it. I could easily put my old cam in and run 10's but I want to do it with this little cam. :rockon: .555/.565 lift.

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Whos to say the 331 is staying in my car? When I built this motor I knew it wouldn't stay in the car a year. ;-)

:shrug: you seem to have the money to go fast and thats what it takes :rockon:
yea i know what my car is capable of i never claimed my car is ungodly fast its just ppl understimate it untill after we run :??: :D....

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
never said that it was just me giving grabber a hard time but that will be my goal this year.... my best time to date is 12.5 @ 111..
grabber i am sure his car is faster then mine :beer: but not for long ;-)

Who's to say I won't port my blower, or add a Whipple or KB?

:-D

I am pretty sure even with a 75 or 100 shot, it will still be pretty close, if my car stays the way it is.

FMX05

Established Member
:shrug: you seem to have the money to go fast and thats what it takes :rockon:
yea i know what my car is capable of i never claimed my car is ungodly fast its just ppl understimate it untill after we run :??: :D....

I don't see what the big deal is... The car isn't magic... It's going to pull just like every other 110-112 car that hooks. No more, no less.

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
I don't see what the big deal is... The car isn't magic... It's going to pull just like every other 110-112 car that hooks. No more, no less.

sure :beer:

FMX05

Established Member
sure :beer:

It's simple. If you hook and trap 111 your car is going to run from a roll like every other car that hooks and runs 110-112. You trap the same thing as full exhaust 4th gen F-bodies. Assuming they had gears you should run neck and neck with one from a roll.

If you pull a ricer move like insisting the race start in your 2nd gear sweet spot and you only run to the top of 3rd you may be able to take out something a little faster. At the end of the day trap speed doesn't lie. In that video you raced a 113 car that missed 4th. You obviously beat him. Congratulations. You won't beat a heads/cam LS1 GTO that traps what it should. People on here like to over-complicate things.

Users who are viewing this thread