gto VS 3valve

Stopsign32v

Established Member
:bs: lets see them

It wasn't a literal term, sorry to get your hopes up on seeing a pair of balls. :lol:

Point I was making is your car is....we will say, quick. My car is alittle more quick. ;-)

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
It wasn't a literal term, sorry to get your hopes up on seeing a pair of balls. :lol:

Point I was making is your car is....we will say, quick. My car is alittle more quick. ;-)

Well yea i was thinking of a time slip not actual balls but i see whats on your mind :??:
You are correct 50 more cubic inches, ported heads, and you might be a little faster then me :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Impulse922

Established Member
[ame="http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o275/evo824psi/Vids/?action=view&current=Evo32psivsna3valve.flv"]Vids :: Evo32psivsna3valve.flv video by evo824psi - Photobucket[/ame]

Last edited:

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
lol what a lame vid matt idk what you where tring to prove :shrug: u posted me racing a 12xmph evo8 :rolling: and stopsign i would not laugh to much becasue this evo would make that 331 cry :-D

Impulse922

Established Member
lol what a lame vid matt idk what you where tring to prove :shrug: u posted me racing a 12xmph evo8 :rolling: and stopsign i would not laugh to much becasue this evo would make that 331 cry :-D

not sure what I am trying to prove?

what are you trying to prove?

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
[ame=http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o275/evo824psi/Vids/?action=view&current=EvovsCobra.flv]Vids :: EvovsCobra.flv video by evo824psi - Photobucket[/ame]

you sure about that stopsign here is a bolt on 03 cobra vs same evo on a slower setup :shrug:

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
not sure what I am trying to prove?

what are you trying to prove?

idk thats what i asked? you posted a random vid i say lame :coolman: kinda like you are upset about something :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread