GT500

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Eh, I bought a CFTP last week for $14,500 and flipped it for $15,000 over MSRP. They're moving at crazy prices.

I'm just building future allocations :)

In your case though, you paid $14.5k and only made the extra $500 off it. I'm more so talking about how dealers charge the extra $15K+ right out of the door.

I know the things sell, this is why the prices are what they are, because people want what they want and will pay for it. Just not all of us lol.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
In your case though, you paid $14.5k and only made the extra $500 off it. I'm more so talking about how dealers charge the extra $15K+ right out of the door.

I know the things sell, this is why the prices are what they are, because people want what they want and will pay for it. Just not all of us lol.

You're right. But, I wish I would've owned it from the get-go haha

HD117

Established Member
I guess people pay those ADM due to finance and trade options available through a dealer. I have been attempting to sell my 7 mile base car, which is nicely optioned for 86.5k OBO and have had zero offers. And thats ok, it will make decent trade material on my C8 Z06 when it lands.

thatdude305

Established Member

You are right not everyone will pay over sticker, but the people that are actually buying the cars are paying over sticker all throughout the country. That is just how it works.

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
You are right not everyone will pay over sticker, but the people that are actually buying the cars are paying over sticker all throughout the country. That is just how it works.

Well sure, some are, that's what I was saying. I bought a 2020, I didn't pay over sticker.

Kel

Established Member
Eh, I bought a CFTP last week for $14,500 and flipped it for $15,000 over MSRP. They're moving at crazy prices.

I'm just building future allocations :)

Future CFTP allocations at MSRP? Asking for a friend ;)

thatdude305

Established Member
We just got this GT350R heritage in

20201201_095726.jpg
20201201_095737.jpg

fearthesnake

Established Member
I guess people pay those ADM due to finance and trade options available through a dealer. I have been attempting to sell my 7 mile base car, which is nicely optioned for 86.5k OBO and have had zero offers. And thats ok, it will make decent trade material on my C8 Z06 when it lands.
Why did you buy it and then turn right around trying to sell it? What color is it?

fearthesnake

Established Member
Duplicate post. Not sure what is wrong with this server, everything I post a response the browser locks up and doesn't post the reply. Hit it the 2nd time and 2 replies appear then.

HD117

Established Member
I ended up with it as the result of a multiple level trade with local Ford dealer who wanted 2 high dollar motorcycles that I had. It is twister orange. 13 miles on it. No stripes....yet. Nice car, but just not a vehicle that I would have purchased outright. PM for details.

Users who are viewing this thread