GT500 w/ mods what drive mod are you using?

CopperSMD

Established Member
Hey - have a JLT CAI, 2.85 pulley, 1050 injectors and a PBT. I've been driving around with MyMode setup as: Sport throttle, sport suspension, sport steering, race exhaust and AdvTrac: Sport traction control. I'm about to convert to E85. Only issue with this setup (on 93 octane now) is the rear really breaks loose getting on the throttle, esp. coming out of a turn. I wish the traction control can be changed independent of the modes instead of just on/off. Anyway, just wondering what MyMode people are running with mods? Did a quick search online and didn't find anything.

Sean

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Are you saying the car is oversteering on corner exit at the track or just that when you boot it on the street mid turn that you break traction (which is typically how it works with silly power and excess throttle when turning on the street).

CopperSMD

Established Member
Turns out the PBT loosens the traction control even more in AdvTrac: Sport. Had them change back to stock, used NGauge to reflash. All good now, planted unless I really try to let it break loose.

LostM

Established Member
on 93, your right in the range of 750rwhp. You could always consider a better tire for the rear. I had r888 for pump usage, and they hooked up till about 800rwhp, and then had radials for beyond that. You probably dont want to run around on a track tire like the r888, but if your on stock tires and dont mind giving up some wear and wet , there are plenty of less noisy better dry grip tires to try

gfcobra04

Established Member
Premium Member
I was driving around today with the stock wheels and tires 4S. There is a big difference in grip between the stock 4S and the cup2s.

Users who are viewing this thread