Gt500 vs hellcat redeye vs zl1 1le edmunds

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Once in while. Already popped one dupe account, you’re next. See below if you need help.

They just enjoy confronting a troll trying to stir the pot.

easy big fella. I am no troll. Merely an entertainer.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Did you just insult my woman?

I knew you were a pencil neck, but had no idea that you were also a coward.

I’d love to see you do that in person.

That depends. Has your woman, in fact, been a patron recently at Gapplebees?

ps: if that’s the case, DBK just out trolled me. No one out trolls me.

I'll give you that much.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I hear you. I see what you are saying. I understand that the CFTP car was created for the road course and base 500 for the street/strip. But my experiences street racing would say the CFTP car will fare better in the 1/4. The much lighter and “stickier” wheel tire combo is substantial when it comes to acceleration. This is further supported by all the comparos I have seen between base cars and those same cars with CF wheels and more aggressive compound tires.

And that is the same way I felt until being educated about it from Ford.

gofast15

Established Member
Wow ,it wasn't even close . Funny how all the jealous haters still talk shit about GT500 .

Some of the comments from these clowns here are on the level of YouTube kids . Talk shit about the car but 95% of them have nothing to show for it LOL

Last edited:

gofast15

Established Member
I think the GT500 with CUP2 tires will be quicker 9 out of 10 times then GT500 on PS4s in straight line .I've never run the CUP2 tires on any of my cars but I have Toyo R888R which is a R compound road race tire like CUP2 . R888Rs have way better traction then Michelin PS4s even in cold weather. I can't hook very well on PS4s when it's under 50*F but I have no issues with traction at all on R888R even on a 34*F cold day .

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
The point is, not a single time in the OP’s video is representative of what the cars do on the track, especially with a well prepped surface. The ZL1 is probably the closest to an actual time of the 3.

It’s hysterical, I remember when the GT350 came out and didn’t dethrone some of the cars it was forecast to and then all I read was mag times were trash...amazing how that opinion changes for SOME members when the results are for FoMoCo.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
To further muddy the waters...the GY SC3R that comes on the ZLE would NOT get you a better time than the MP4S on an unprepared street run. You HAVE to get heat in the SC3R before it even remotely thinks of sticking. If anyone tried you on the street and you hadn’t been driving around 10-15 minutes already...you just got handed an L

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
With the first quote in here, “cold hard data.”
Speaking of. Demon 11.19 at 129. Facts can’t be disputed....

mom not sure what this video have to do with your previous statement about a gt mustang. Are you disoriented?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The point is, not a single time in the OP’s video is representative of what the cars do on the track, especially with a well prepped surface. The ZL1 is probably the closest to an actual time of the 3.

It’s hysterical, I remember when the GT350 came out and didn’t dethrone some of the cars it was forecast to and then all I read was mag times were trash...amazing how that opinion changes for SOME members when the results are for FoMoCo.

not even. ZL1 has been 10.9 @ 129 mph

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
That's like saying the New Edge was a new chassis compared to the 94-98 SN95 lol. The S550 was a new chassis, the 2015 "update" was not.

And a YouTuber kid went 10.65 at 132 mph bone stock NOT on a radial. That's not a very good argument for the Red Eye vs GT500 lol
If we had made our stock passes in air even close to that it would be a fair comparison.

I failed to mention that 10.8 stock pass was in the summer in Orlando. Hot as could be and all the humidity. We also weren’t out to set a stock Redeye record. Just a baseline to compare the tunes.

For those asking what else is done to it that is not being mentioned? Nothing. Full leather interior.
Oh, a diff brace. My bad.
The only power adding mod is the pulley and tuning. If the GT500 is making all that power on the stock fuel system, props to Ford for sure.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I think the GT500 with CUP2 tires will be quicker 9 out of 10 times then GT500 on PS4s in straight line .I've never run the CUP2 tires on any of my cars but I have Toyo R888R which is a R compound road race tire like CUP2 . R888Rs have way better traction then Michelin PS4s even in cold weather. I can't hook very well on PS4s when it's under 50*F but I have no issues with traction at all on R888R even on a 34*F cold day .

STFU. Lol. That’s my topic / point. Don’t you dare piggy back kiddo

Lmao.... got to jump in on my topic.
And that is the same way I felt until being educated about it from Ford.

you should reconsider your original position.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Yawn...

On the street with stock rubber from a dig the GT500 will win every time...“shocker”.

Saying the lighter CF GT500 is slower than the heavier version is pretty damn stupid. Physics says otherwise.

The only proper way to test them is either from a roll where traction isnt an issue or both of them with a set of stickies at a drag strip.

All this time you guys have been crying about how heavy the GT500 is when in this trim level it barely cracks 4k lbs. The got damn challenger is still a 1/4 ton heavier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gofast15

Established Member
Edmunds LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's wrong with that? They tested all 3 cars at the same time vs other magazine tests that are done months apart. Motor Trend posts side by side compression of cars all the time but the cars are tested months apart

Users who are viewing this thread