Gt500 vs hellcat redeye vs zl1 1le edmunds

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
That's like saying the New Edge was a new chassis compared to the 94-98 SN95 lol. The S550 was a new chassis, the 2015 "update" was not.

More like 2013 GT500 vs 2005 GT.

The if anything, the 2015 updates made the Challenger superior to the then new 2015 S550.

Tr6060 > MT86
A8 > A6
Uconnect > Ford Sync
Dodge Seats > Ford Seats

Hell, even with the 2018, I'd argue the A8 > A10.

So sorry, not gonna nut swing a chassis simply because it's "newer".

I'm honestly not looking forward to the next generation Challenger, seems like a lot more to go wrong instead of improve. I've still not warmed up to the S550.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

C6Z06C6

Redeye on all season shit tires vs. $20k carbon fiber wheels and triple R compound tires DCT 500. Lol.

notice how the Redeye was losing to the ZL1 1LE in a straight line (which should never happen).

FYI. Wide body Redeye is slower than standard body Redeye. CFTP 500 is faster than regular 500.
LMAO CRYborg making excuses for his precious dream car. The redeye got its shit pushed in and now he is using the "well your car cost more excuse". GTFO not here

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
LMAO CRYborg making excuses for his precious dream car. The redeye got its shit pushed in and now he is using the "well your car cost more excuse". GTFO not here

why so angry man?

why the insults?

what happened in your life to make you sad?

C6Z06C6

Someone been hitting the crack pipe. Lol
You are like all the butthurt millennial Hillary supporters still making excuses for her losing to Emperor Trump. Get over it. The redeye got destroyed in the one area it is suppose to shine. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
You are like all the butthurt millennial Hillary supporters still making excuses for her losing to Emperor Trump. Get over it. The redeye got destroyed in the one area it is suppose to shine. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
See above, or you are gone.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

lol. I feel for you, bro

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
A lot of guys coming out of the woodworks to tangle with the ol’ Cryborg. Lol. I feel special! Lmao

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Again, I get what you are saying. I've seen probably the same "data".

The bottom line is with this, as per Ford and with the cars in the stock configuration, the Base car is the one to run in the quarter and the CFTP on a road course. I don't doubt them here.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Again, I get what you are saying. I've seen probably the same "data".

The bottom line is with this, as per Ford and with the cars in the stock configuration, the Base car is the one to run in the quarter and the CFTP on a road course. I don't doubt them here.

I hear you. I see what you are saying. I understand that the CFTP car was created for the road course and base 500 for the street/strip. But my experiences street racing would say the CFTP car will fare better in the 1/4. The much lighter and “stickier” wheel tire combo is substantial when it comes to acceleration. This is further supported by all the comparos I have seen between base cars and those same cars with CF wheels and more aggressive compound tires.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Why you so sensitive? Mods on here have always had a power trip. Is lightening Larry still throwing his balls around this forum?
Once in while. Already popped one dupe account, you’re next. See below if you need help.
With a join date of January of this year? What was the original username? I can fix any issues.

A lot of guys coming out of the woodworks to tangle with the ol’ Cryborg. Lol. I feel special! Lmao
They just enjoy confronting a troll trying to stir the pot.

Users who are viewing this thread