GT500 VMP TVS in SILVER??!!

WOULD YOU CHOOSE A VMP TVS IN SILVER?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VNMOUS1

Established Member
We've heard from a number of '11-'12 owners that they'd love a VMP TVS but they also love their silver factory blowers. In addition, there have been some '07-'10 customers that would like to update their look while adding a boatload of power.

That said, it's time to open it up for your thoughts. We're always glad to accomodate the wishes of our friends but hey...a new manufacturing process takes time and money and we want to make sure the market is there. So, please give us your feedback!

Thanks

BJ & Justin

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Dibs on a trade in black one ;-)

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
I would love to see a silver one that matches the stock 11 + blower color. Huge selling point for me. I was considering painting one silver if I got one.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
What if we have the FRPP TVS with VMP's 2.59 pulley. Any kind of deal to swap the FRPP for a VMP TVS?

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Ok, I'm possibly interested if its available before the warm weather gets here.

Black Sex

Established Member
Hmm, now you're making my head spin.....Black looks best and would really make the blue valve covers pop, but the silver would keep the stock look/finish.

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Would be a nice option for the 11-12 guys. Still looks better in black for the 07-10 guys imo.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
What about a custom color option for a fee?

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Didn't vote because none of those categories apply to me. I think the black one you already make looks pretty sweet. I have a silver stocker, when I upgrade I like the "mean" look of black.

Black Sex

Established Member
Didn't vote because none of those categories apply to me. I think the black one you already make looks pretty sweet. I have a silver stocker, when I upgrade I like the "mean" look of black.

Im in the same boat. I love the black look but for the right price I would opt for the silver to stick with the OEM look. I think I could pull a fast one on a lot of people with a silver one.

slowbra1

Established Member
Just testing the waters at this point.

bj

It would be cool to get a fully ported stock appearing silver finished TVS for 11-12 cars.

I'm sure some people might notice the difference but many would not be able to tell the difference.

So VMP get to it :beer:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
What all would I need to go to a VMP TVS? I need all mods required to make the move so, I can decide if I go this way or just a pulley and tune for now. If I did it I would want silver...

Users who are viewing this thread