GT500 VMP TVS - Afco - 72lb Injectors - BBK Long Tubes - FFRP 65mm TB - JLT intake

LuckyFlyinROUSH

Established Member
Alright updates -

- KB BAP - SOLD SHIPPED

- Intake - SOLD SHIPPED

- VMP Supercharger/Oil Catch Can - Pending Echeck Clearance (says nov 14th)

- FRRP - TB - SOLD SHIPPED

- AFCO - SOLD (still need to take off car)

Injectors are still up for grabs!

fullboogie

Established Member
Who did you sell the JLT to? You posted this ad on S197 and I stated that I would buy the JLT - but no response yet. Is it mine, or someone else's?

LuckyFlyinROUSH

Established Member
Who did you sell the JLT to? You posted this ad on S197 and I stated that I would buy the JLT - but no response yet. Is it mine, or someone else's?

Did you send me a PM or email? I have specifically posted to send emails so I can try to keep everyone straight as my inbox has been flooded with 200ish emails in the past 3 days.

I don't check the threads much besides to update them.

fullboogie

Established Member
Did you send me a PM or email? I have specifically posted to send emails so I can try to keep everyone straight as my inbox has been flooded with 200ish emails in the past 3 days.

I don't check the threads much besides to update them.

To be fair, your original ad on S197 did NOT say to contact you through email or PM. You changed your ad at 5:10 pm today and added that language.

Whatever.

LuckyFlyinROUSH

Established Member
Thought I had them all the same. Sorry. Everything is selling quick you had to send me an email or a PM, and I had 200 emails in my inbox within 3 days.

I think the only thing we got left is the injectors. These sum bitches are perfect for our cars because tuning them is simple! I would be safe to say with supporting fuel pump mods you could get close to 1k hp with them.

Users who are viewing this thread