GT500 VMP TVS - Afco - 72lb Injectors - BBK Long Tubes - FFRP 65mm TB - JLT intake

LuckyFlyinROUSH

Established Member
UPDATE: Email me directly [email protected] - Thanks guys!

Sorry I haven't had many post on here, I have 203 positive feedback on ebay and 12 itraders on s197forums. WWW.S197FORUM.COM

Sorry the date is wrong...jumped the gun for election day!

20121105_162644.jpg

72lb Injectors - $500 Shipped
GT500 High Impedance Bosch 72LB EV14 Fuel Injectors (Set of 8) - Revan Racing, Inc.

MRR Euro-Tek U06 - BRAND NEW rims - 20x8.5 and 20x10 - Wrapped with brand new Nitto 555s 255/35 out front 285/30 out back. - $2200 - SHIPPED

20121105_184218.jpg

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Let me know what you have left..as I am interested in alot of it!

e-mail sent on the items I am interested in....

Last edited:

ShelbyKid

It sounds stock..
Established Member
Email sent, interested in TB. Though i'm probably the 3rd or 4th guy that's emailed about that already lol

LuckyFlyinROUSH

Established Member
That TB and Dual BAP have most of the hits. Waiting on the first person in line to email me back with payment.

The TB does not have the left side electronics, you will need to reuse your stock electronics. I forgot to mention that in the post.

The BAP I am not sure which it is. It does have two 30 in line fuses if that helps? I think I sent pics to everyone that asked for them. If anyone knows how to figure out which it is let me know.

LuckyFlyinROUSH

Established Member
I am about ready to just open it up to whomever paypals me first the asking price gets it + paypal fees unless you gift because I am getting too many emails. I didn't know these were such hot ticket items on here!

LuckyFlyinROUSH

Established Member
Alright HE and TB are gone!

I am tired of emails about tire kickers. First people to send me payment on remaining items get them, if you want most or all of the items shoot the full payment and then we can talk about a discount.

First person to buy the blower gets the JLT catch can free!

Thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread