GT500 Upgraded Valve Spring and Titanium retainer kit special>>

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We have been getting alot of calls lately for our valve spring and retainer kit for the Ford GT/GT 500 heads. It seems alot of people were not aware we had this kit so we figured we would post some info for those looking to upgrade springs or add cams.

The kit allows use of any 4v camshafts up to .550 lift (all durations except solid roller cams((non hydraulic))

The Kit includes Gt 500/Ford GT specific intake and exhaust beehive springs manufactured for us by Manley along with custom MMR/Manley Titanium spring retainers. These kits require no machine work or modification and work with the factory valves.

These kits are also great for High boost applications to prevent the intake valve from opening from excessive pressure on the back side. This kit is used by team MMR, Shelby America, Tasca Ford and Manly others!

Order here> http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...in_page=product_info&cPath=21&products_id=272

WARNING- STD 4V SPRINGS FROM MANLEY OR COMP CAMS DO NOT WORK IN GT500 /FORD GT HEADS

400227_.jpg

Also ask about our custom Turbo and custom supercharger cams

mmr%20win%203.jpg

5%20seconds.jpg

1-877-MOD-POWR

Last edited:
I have a set of CNC GT500 heads ,how much for stainles valves and this spring/ titanium retainers ? I understand the valves are 2mm over stock so pretty much i will send you my bare CNC heads and you guys do the valve job for the heads and re-assemble with your spring and titanium retainers .Ferrera Valves ?

Users who are viewing this thread