gt500/R8/Vette

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Yeah. I'm not doing anything else to this car..for now. I'm content with it. Got the cobra to go fast in.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Wow solid run. That R8 sounded sick. But of course the black on black is my favorite. Good kill

19935.slow

Established Member
I thought the v10 r8's would be a lot slower. Don't they share the same engine as the gallardo? I was surprised. Good quality videos and races. Thanks for sharing :beer:.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Yeah the guy is really cool and super loaded. The R8 is about to go to underground for the R package I think. He has a 850+ gt500 as well plus a few foxes in the 300-1000 hp ranges.

jarryd2018

Established Member
I always like seeing a close race like that. Good runs man and the z06 flyby was hilarious.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Nice races OP, was hoping you would walk the R8!

Also an R8 in its factory blue color is the absolute best blue colored car I have ever seen on any car. I'm not much of an R8 fan but when I saw a decently cleaned one a couple of months back I was stunned. R8=nice cars for sure, GT500=bad ass!!!

LOL

F8l Vnm

Established Member
That's got to suck spend all that money on an exotic and get outran by a ford and a Chevy lol.

lol, why do people say stupid stuff like this ...:bash:
Yeah I'am sure the R8 owner killed himself after. :rollseyes

I didnt see a V10 badge on the side ? I would think a pullied 12 Gt500 would pummel a V8 R8 . So was the a V10 with no side badges? :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread