GT500 performance parts

V8SRGR8

Established Member
Parting out my GT500 for sale, and I have a lot of nice performance parts for sale. All prices are fair and firm. Paypal payments add 3% to cover fees. I have pics of all items to be posted later, or can email on request. This is a partial listing, many more to come! I prefer local pickup/meet on the larger items, but shipping can be arranged at buyer's expense. All items located in the DC metro area.

19" 2010 GT500 rims and tires - $1700 + shipping

Ford TPMS bands and sensors installed for 2007-2009 cars
These are the real deal OEM Ford forged wheels, not replicas!
Rims cost over $1000 each from Ford, and tires are over $300 each!
Shelby011.jpg

Last edited:

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I'll phrase it differently. Although you said all prices are firm, I'm extending an inquiry that if one was to purchase all the mods you have listed, would there be any further break in price. The drive shaft statement was given, to inform you or anyone else that was interested in your D/S, that I have a spare, that you could have for $50 if said buyer was not willing to trade for yours. I'm in Va and travel all over the area.

V8SRGR8

Established Member
I'll phrase it differently. Although you said all prices are firm, I'm extending an inquiry that if one was to purchase all the mods you have listed, would there be any further break in price. The drive shaft statement was given, to inform you or anyone else that was interested in your D/S, that I have a spare, that you could have for $50 if said buyer was not willing to trade for yours. I'm in Va and travel all over the area.

PM sent!

CuZzO99L

BLACK SUNSHINE
Established Member
Well If ya wanna go through the little bit of trouble for shipping. Which I understand can be somewhat of a headache, Im ready to Purchase.... Thanks man.

Last edited:

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
I'll give you $400 plus whatever shipping is for the driveshaft and safety loop. Also I'll pay for the shipping to send you my stock driveshaft as well. Also if you need a stock CAI or cats or anything for your car to return it back to stock I have all of that as well. PM me and let me know man. I'm interested in the driveshaft alot. Been wanting one. Also let me know how many miles and all that's on it.

Last edited:

V8SRGR8

Established Member
Guys. I have several local buyers interested in these items, so I'm going to see how this plays out for a couple days. I'll update this thread as soon as I know something.

Thanks for the interest!

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
I still am offering the $400 plus shipping for the driveshaft and also I'll pay for the shipping of my driveshaft to you. Keep me posted. Also how many miles on the driveshaft?

Leeiswho2b

I'll be your huckleberry!
Established Member
You have a PM for the PFAB custom intercooler reservoir tank. Paypal ready.

As said before I am ready to send the money?!?!?! Am a serious buyer if you are a serious seller. Please update us all. Would like to buy as soon as possible. Getting ready to install my other mods within the next week or so.

-Boosted-

Hard Member
Established Member
Sequential turn signal kit (Plug in) - $90

I will take this. PM me a total shipped to 98223 along with your Paypal info.

Thanks, Bill

V8SRGR8

Established Member
Here's the update. I'm working with several local buyers on some of this stuff. I'm trying to be as fast as possible to get to everyone, but I have a lot of PMs on several sites.

I'm also getting a lot of lowballers wasting my time. The ad says prices are firm. These are not beat to shit parts, and about 60% of retail is a fair price for used parts in good condition. I'm not giving this stuff away, and I'm not going to eat the shipping and Paypal fees on it either. I don't NEED the money RIGHT NOW, so I'll sit on it if need be. Want to argue about how you can get it cheaper someplace else? Please do! OK, rant's over.

As far as the PFAB tank goes, I have another offer (for full asking price) on another site, I was hoping to hear from him today, but no luck. If i don't hear from him soon, I'll shoot you a PM.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread