GT500 MODFOX (FOX500) forsale

GregS LX

Established Member
Nice ride....out of my range currently. Like the build though....just picked up the article/mag.

I noticed no windshield wipers....are they on?

Last edited:

dangerzone

Established Member
Nice ride....out of my range currently. Like the build though....just picked up the article/mag.

I noticed no windshield wipers....are they on?

No, the col panel was re fabbed to account the heater box from the gt500. There wasn't room for the factory wiper arm assm but I wanted to check into some after market kits and try that but I have basically quit on this car for the last 10 mth account my divorce

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Good luck with it Jason. Hate I could ride in it yet...bring it with you to Valdosta!!

93fakesnake

Established Member
If this is still for sale when I settle from my motorcycle wreck I will call you.. Very interested..

CrispyBacon

Established Member
No, the col panel was re fabbed to account the heater box from the gt500. There wasn't room for the factory wiper arm assm but I wanted to check into some after market kits and try that but I have basically quit on this car for the last 10 mth account my divorce

Anything else that needs finished? Is the car reliable enough to drive 12 hours or should it be trailered? Strongly interested in this

SvtRacing

Established Member
damn jason that sucks to hear. One of the badest cars on the planet. Robby and taylor have been begging me to put my Lightning setup in a foxbody. If you come back to GA with it before you sell i really want to see the car in person.

dangerzone

Established Member
Thanx guys now help me sell it lol.. Relisted on flee bay for 30k .

yes, car is capable of making a 12hr trip no probs, 25mpg

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Love the car! However the new house and not wanting to sell my turbo 03 Cobra is going to make me miss out. :nonono:

Good luck with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread