GT500 MODFOX (FOX500) forsale

dangerzone

Established Member
THIS IS A ONE OF A KIND MUSTANG MODFOX!! It is featured in JAN 2014 MM&FF magazine and earned honorable mentions for the top10 best mustangs in America! It is basically a 89 coupe shell sitting on a 2007 Gt500. I have hundreds of hours in this build!

ENGINE...2007 GT500 5.4 DOHC with a upgraded 2.8 Kenne Bell stg3 Supercharger kit. The engine has 17035 miles on it. It comes with SCT pre tuned tuner. It has 3 tunes. A 15psi pg tune that made 650rwhp. A rg 15psi tune that makes 675rwhp and last a 19psi tune that netted 748hp/620tq to the tires. JMS chip & performance done a outstanding job with this car. It runs, drives, idles, like a Honda accord. No stumbles, cold starts?? not any issues at all!!! smooth revs, no hiccups once so ever. Doesn't get any better then what it is now!!!

TRANNY... 2007 GT500 TR6060 6 speed manual transmission with a spec carbon twin disc hydraulic clutch. It uses a factory Gt500 shifter and X member as well.

REAR END... Fox body 8.8 with brand new 03-04 cobra traction unit. ( I chose this because I have never saw a terminator with one wheel pull) I used the GT500 355 gear ratio with chrome moly hardened 31 spline axles.

BRAKES... Rear brakes are new edge with PBR calipers, ceramic pads. Front is New edge also with PBR dual piston calipers w/ ceramic pads. Drilled and slotted rotors were installed on all 4 corners. A GT500 power brake booster was used instead of hydrobooster. Yes this is probably the only 4v swap fox in the world with a brake booster lol. Wilwood proportional valve is used to control rear percentage.

SUSPENSION....The front is UPR K member kit for a mod swap. UPR CC plates. Off set rack bushings. UPR coil over kit (14/175). Strange 10 adjustable struts. The rear is pretty simple with Strange 10way adjustable shocks, stock 4cy springs. Steeda aluminum weight jacker LCA. Boxed UCA. Everything is rubber bushing. I wanted a smooth ride.

FUEL... The fox tank was modified to accept the GT500 hat assembly. Stock gt500 fuel filter, and injectors. High psi efi hose connects it all together. EVAP is deleted. KB twin BAP

WHEELS... 18X9 BBS's!! nuff said

EXTERIOR.... Bright Atlantic Blue is the paint color. Custom fiberglass side moldings ( these wont curl at the ends). New LMR front and rear bumpers. I used 93 front fenders for the large wheel openings. Ultra clear headlight kit.

INTERIOR.. When you set down in this FOX, you could swear your sitting in a GT500!! The entire cockpit is 2007 GT500. The fox floor was removed from the back seat to the front windshield and a 07 GT500 floorpan was puzzled in to replace it. So it retains the exact headroom and leg room as a GT500. Dash, console, seat, shifter, heat/ac box all use factory gt500 bolts or nuts. I incorporated the gt500 door panels with the fox panels. The inner door handles and lock along with the window switches are all gt500 and yes, the 1 touch auto function works. The rear seats, door panels and head liner were recovered to match the front GT500 seats.

EXHAUST... Stock manifolds, 2.5 H pipe, Borla PRO XS mufflers connect to 2.5 SS Tail pipes. Sounds very good and crisp.

MISC INFO... Pretty much everything on this car was customized for this swap. A tubular radiator support was built to retain the stock gt500 radiator and fan. It also uses the factory gt500 coolant reservoir, while a moroso tank provides extra coolant for the supercharger. A kenne bell heat exchanger was used and IAT's stay well in range. Dugan Racing smoothie inner fenders were used. The entire engine harness is hidden. Also, there isn't one inch of original fox wiring still in this car. It was all replace with a complete...yelp, you guessed it. GT500 harness. From the head light all the way to the Tail lights. After two years of building, it is impossible to include everything unique about this car one page but I think you guys have the idea of what I have put into this car. Serious inquires only may text me for additional info. 601-490-4966. The next owner of this car will have the only one like it in the world so if your that one of a kind car guy, this is your chance to own it..I have it listed on eBay for a higher buy it now price but im gonna ask 40K on here for it!! Cash talks, BS walks. Im a motivated seller account my divorce bills are piling up.

Last edited:

dangerzone

Established Member
IMG_0827_zps7cc6de06.jpg

dangerzone

Established Member
Thanx fella. Im very motivated to sell it but sure don't want to give it away. Members spread the word to anyone you know who would be interested. I GOT to have the money to recover divorce debt. Thanx

Also, fell free to repost this add on any other forum. [email protected] is my email and 601-490-4966 is my cell

Last edited:

SuperLX

Established Member
no disrespect at all my bro just sold his for 25k same quality as yours but it took awhile
the economy is in the dumps
but builds of this quality will and do SELL
you should just post a golden price it will scatter the dreamers.
i would wish u luck but u don't need it.

stiles40

Got SVT?
Established Member
Holy Fox!!!

Amazing, hope everything works out for you man. I have sent this link to several people!!

henchmen3

Established Member
as one person said around $30K is the right number and a number I would be willing to pay if you decide thats enough.

Users who are viewing this thread