03Bite

Established Member
I believe they said upper pulley, tune, E85, and
maybe weldstar wheels??

fearthesnake

Established Member
I believe they said upper pulley, tune, E85, and
maybe weldstar wheels??
Looked like street radials of some sort. He also has exhaust upgrades, No Cats.

That GT500 better worry about hooking with a drag tire. He will smoke those Michelins if he adds another 100+hp. It wont matter how much power he makes.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
That was a great video.

Hellcat curb stomped that GT500.

GT500 put on a good showing vs. the gen 1 ZL1 in the first race but ZL1 was on his ass the entire final race on their last run.

Im happy the 500 finally got an auto for runs like this. GT500 is going to be walking all of these cars very very soon.

RonParsons

Kaneda’s 3rd alter ego
Won't heavily modifying the new GT500 ruin the balance Ford worked so hard to achieve? If straight line speed is what you want, you can get a Hellcat for low 40s now and have it over 1,000bhp for 60K. I guess I just don't see the point in modding a brand new car, voiding the warranty, and disrupting the cars balance. But i'm an old fart.

My94GT

Established Member
Won't heavily modifying the new GT500 ruin the balance Ford worked so hard to achieve? If straight line speed is what you want, you can get a Hellcat for low 40s now and have it over 1,000bhp for 60K. I guess I just don't see the point in modding a brand new car, voiding the warranty, and disrupting the cars balance. But i'm an old fart.

most people will never use a GT500 for what it was built for. Doesn’t mean they can’t still enjoy it. It’s like seeing all these TT vipers being built, the ACR was never meant for it, but I’ll be dammed if they aren’t some of the most impressive builds out there.

Users who are viewing this thread