GT500 donut

colin450

Established Member
Took my car out for a little ride today after I got the coilovers adjusted right. Should have the CCWs on sometime next week so I figured I'd have some fun with the stock ones.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdL3fWk8Qow]YouTube - GT500 Donut[/ame]

krazykorean35

Established Member
RICE!!

absolutely pathetic display of a use of a classic vehicle.

you my friend SHOULD not be allowed to drive that car, raping the rev limiter like that and swinging HORRIBLE donuts.

for the love of god learn how to drive better and know how to NOT slam on the rev limiter.

you fail.

colin450

Established Member
RICE!!

you my friend SHOULD not be allowed to drive that car, raping the rev limiter like that and swinging HORRIBLE donuts.

for the love of god learn how to drive better and know how to NOT slam on the rev limiter.

you fail.

lol classic vehicle? It's a Mustang, it's not rare and its not expensive. Not really sure what you're talking about saying it hit the limiter cause that's me feathering the gas. I didn't know there was a such thing as a good donut and a bad donut? I'm not trying to impress you or anyone else just having a little fun.

YOU fail.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
RICE!!

you fail.

STFU u own a catfish

u=FAIL

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
RICE!!

you fail.

Was this a serious post?

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
i feel like that vid needs steve irwin style commentary,

"watch, as the lowly chevy stares across the plain, sitting there, watching in envy"

krazykorean35

Established Member
lol classic vehicle? It's a Mustang, it's not rare and its not expensive. Not really sure what you're talking about saying it hit the limiter cause that's me feathering the gas. I didn't know there was a such thing as a good donut and a bad donut? I'm not trying to impress you or anyone else just having a little fun.

YOU fail.

LOL you hit the rev limiter cuz you mashed on the gas after dumping the clutch, if you knew how to drive your regular gt500, youd know how to swing a donut without banging your rev limiter. but whatever, drive your cool gt500 however you want. :rolleyes:

STFU u own a catfish

u=FAIL

good job you can read a profile and a signature...:lol1:im unimpressed. you drive a slow 32 valve mach1. you = gay?? iono thats all i got....nice looking paint though, seriously.

Was this a serious post?

ehhh just for people who are too sensitive about the interweb.

i feel like that vid needs steve irwin style commentary,

"watch, as the lowly chevy stares across the plain, sitting there, watching in envy"

*yawn* another chevy vs ford jab. original. simply pointing out the fact that this guy was swinging a donut, tapping the rev limiter annnnnnd failing while he was doing it...take it for whatever it is....i could really give a ****

I wish my Cobra could do that, :shrug: I need more power..

get some POZY BLUUHD.

RELAX GUYS. ITS THE INTERNET. YOURE RIGHT, I AM A LONELY, LOST CHEVY OWNER...and youre all right, i just have ONE single cam in my motor...:shrug: guess i got lost along the way.

again. relax.:pop:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
RICE!!

you fail.

TAKE A DAMN PILL NEWBIE.:nonono::nonono:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
RICE!!

you fail.

sCh_soldier1.gif
sAng_explosive1.gif

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
LOL you hit the rev limiter cuz you mashed on the gas after dumping the clutch, if you knew how to drive your regular gt500, youd know how to swing a donut without banging your rev limiter. but whatever, drive your cool gt500 however you want. :rolleyes:

good job you can read a profile and a signature...:lol1:im unimpressed. you drive a slow 32 valve mach1. you = gay?? iono thats all i got....nice looking paint though, seriously.

*yawn* another chevy vs ford jab. original. simply pointing out the fact that this guy was swinging a donut, tapping the rev limiter annnnnnd failing while he was doing it...take it for whatever it is....i could really give a ****

get some POZY BLUUHD.

RELAX GUYS. ITS THE INTERNET. YOURE RIGHT, I AM A LONELY, LOST CHEVY OWNER...and youre all right, i just have ONE single cam in my motor...:shrug: guess i got lost along the way.

:nonono: not a good way for an f-body owner to start out life on svtp :nono:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
RICE!!

you fail.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Fail.gif

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

get some POZY BLUUHD.

TrollSpray.gif

colin450

Established Member
LOL you hit the rev limiter cuz you mashed on the gas after dumping the clutch, if you knew how to drive your regular gt500, youd know how to swing a donut without banging your rev limiter. but whatever, drive your cool gt500 however you want. :rolleyes:QUOTE]

rofl wrong again I never dumped the clutch. My car has power, all I needed to do was hit the gas.

Nick_B95GT

Established Member
nice car,,,drive it like you stole it is what i have always said,,,you payed for it and if you wanna beat the piss out of it then do it

purpleyotagb

rustback
Established Member
RICE!!

you fail.

pic on this prick!!!:whine:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1id9_GRQgaw]YouTube - 18v Power Wheels Mustang GT, pt 1[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread