GT500 beats Modded Z06 ! ! ! !

CobraRyan

Banned
Stock for stock they should be even so you didnt do that bad considering it was cammed with headers and bolt ons.

turbosaleen

Established Member
Na, just kidding . . . lol . . .

but here is what is done .

GT500
LCA/UCA - Short Shifter

02' Z06
Hurricane Intake - Corsa Pace Exhaust - Tex Clutch, DTE Brace - HPE S CAM Kit - Asp Underdrive Pulley - B&M Shifter - SLP Timing Chain, 1 7/8 American Racing Longtubes - 38lb Injectors - Tuned by tommy&troy@angermanagement - Around 440 whp

did you think I would win ? ? ? :lol1:
although thought I did pretty good for stock GT500 :shrug:

YouTube - GT 500 KILL!

put a cold air intake pully and programer for about 1200 bucks installed and youl be dead even with him maybee slightly pull him will put you at prety much the same horsepower to weight ratio with superior torque.

slowtealz28

Established Member
What was your best time with stock tires? I still laugh when people say they should be even because they really shouldn't. And im not hating, I have a C5 and my dad has a GT500 and I love both of them. C5 Z06's have gone 11.70's on stock runflats.

mustangbee

Established Member
I honestly dont understand how you didnt get pulled much much harder. .

watch the vid again and pay attention to the vette's punch, he had some pretty considerable traction problems..when he caught traction he pulled like crazy. wont take much for that GT500 to put a hurtin on that Z however

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
considering he gave you a full car head start, the kick and then only went through about a gear and a half, you did pretty damn shitty.

LOLOLOLLO I crapped my tuna sandwhich all over my mahogony seats.

Users who are viewing this thread