Gt350r splitter

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I should be able to get prices soon, like next month, if you dont get the answers by then.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
With what Ford is pricing the wheels and rear spoiler, I'm sure the lip is going to be crazy $$$$

krt22

Established Member
It wont be as bad since its not CF, i would expect it to be similar in pricing as the boss 302 LS splitter

liter of cola

Established Member
mrr has gt350 wheel replicas for decent prices. my friend just got a set for his s550 gt and they are awesome.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
With what Ford is pricing the wheels and rear spoiler, I'm sure the lip is going to be crazy $$$$

It's a wear item. It won't be that expensive. Probably well under $400, maybe even closer to $200.

krt22

Established Member
one guy on here mentioned how the gt350 wheels are super pricy from ford so I offered an alternative.
The carbon fiber GT350R wheels, not the standard cast GT350 wheels, the rest of the thread is about the CF wing and front splitter. Reading is essential.

F8L SN8K

Established Member
Anyone have the Part # yet? Seeing how it installs the same could be a small touch that not everyone will notice but also serves a function.

Thanks,

liter of cola

Established Member
im also interested in this... I was searching fordparts.com and I think it was a $2k part... but I might be wrong, the site is kinds confusing.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Through the right sources the front splitter is about $1400. Rear wing is still in the $4500 range

Users who are viewing this thread