GT350 Wheels on a 13/14 GT500 Question

Snoopy49

Established Member
I remember reading about people trying the GT350 wheels on the 13/14 GT500s', but I can't remember the results. Do they fit, do they stick out and are there any problems with the installation?
Thanks for any help rendered.

Snoopy49

Established Member
I am tempted, but just ordered a spare set of SVT PP wheels. If I knew the GT350 wheels would work, I would order them today.
Does anyone know the offset on the wheels?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Hey Snoop, just saw your pm. Off the top of my head the offset numbers for the regular GT350 wheels is front 19x10.5 ET 30, rear is 19x11 ET 62.

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
Front offset is a lot shallower than the GT500, but the rear offset is about where I am with my widened SVTPP wheel at 11". The outside edge of the front wheel will stick out about 16mm further out from the fender. I'd say the front is a bust.

Last edited:

Blu13gt

Established Member
I dont know about the factory Ford wheels. But the MMR-M350 replica wheels fit great on my 13GT in 19x10 square.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
they wont fit. the fronts will stick out a lot. the gt350 has widened front fenders to accomodate the wider wheels/tires. and that's besides the fact that the front wheels are 10.5" wide. the most you can squeeze on the front of a stock S197 is a 10".

i believe the rear wheels would fit fine. but may require bumpstop relocation.

the front wheels are 19x10.5 ET30 and the rears are 19x11 ET62

they wont even fit on a 2015+ GT due to the front wheels

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
"Remanufactured."

Unless you knew the exact circumstances I'd stay far, far away.

Snoopy49

Established Member
"Remanufactured."

Unless you knew the exact circumstances I'd stay far, far away.

I agree with you 100%, buyer beware.
From the amount of New GT500 wheels he sells, he may be buying overstock wheels from Ford. If that is the case it's possible he may have bought some wheels the had been returned due to blemishes. Have many times have we ordered something and it came in damages or with a paint defect?
If someone is interested, it would be worth a call to find out.

Snoopy49

Established Member
Are you saying these are Remanufactured?

Tom

That's what the eBay ad states. They could just be returns to Ford that Ford turned around and sold to this vendor. The vendor does refurbish and paint used wheels. If anyone is interested, give the vendor a call, if you don't feel comfortable about his explanation, you have lost nothing but a little time and a phone call.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Aaahh, yes. I see the GT350 states Remanufactured. I hadn't paid attention to them. I was just looking at the 13-14 rims which state New.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread