Gt350 track pack spoiler (carbon fiber)

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
If they made an R spoiler and sold it for say 40% off the price ford is trying to sell theirs for, they would make a killing.

I'm not a fan of spoilers, but the R wing flows just so well with the car. That company just needs to have a marketing guy post on a bunch of different mustang sites to get the word out.

65sohc

Established Member
If they made an R spoiler and sold it for say 40% off the price ford is trying to sell theirs for, they would make a killing.

I'm not a fan of spoilers, but the R wing flows just so well with the car. That company just needs to have a marketing guy post on a bunch of different mustang sites to get the word out.

They do. $503.

65sohc

Established Member
Of course that doesn't include filling in the holes left by the OE spoiler.

hedgehog

Established Member
spoiler

s-l1600333.jpgthis is more what I would like Probabie get one before I get the car s-l1600 2222.jpg

Last edited:

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
There has been talk of pretty bad fitment and material. You have any input?

krt22

Established Member
I might replace the factory TP wing with CF if they release a CF R-style front splitter.

hedgehog

Established Member
your probably right about the quality of e-bay stuff but I would think before the summer American muscle or one of the venders will come out a better one I hope

bretlasalle

Established Member
There has been talk of pretty bad fitment and material. You have any input?

X2 - what's up with all the talk about poor fitment, does that apply to the track pack replica wing too? Can a rep of Carbon Dynamics respond? I was really close to getting one, but won't until I hear back from them...

Users who are viewing this thread