Gt350 steering wheel. :-D

TrackpackGT

Established Member
The one downgrade I noticed from my 14 GT was the fake leather on the 15 steering wheel. At least it's comfortable, but this looks like a must have. Still on backorder?

thehunterooo

Established Member
Si, still late September but I am guessing a ton of people ordered these, still might be short on wheels depending on how many put out there later this month.

olaosunt

Established Member
IMG_2594.JPG

IMG_2599.JPG

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
Put an order through yesterday just to see what would happen, cancelled immediately by ford.

As soon as they become available I'm going to order 5 or so of them, and 3 R wheels to put up.

thehunterooo

Established Member
Just incase anyone needs them, the part number for the regular GT 350 wheel is FR3Z-3600-AC

The R wheel looks to be FR3Z-3600-BD

I might just roll with non-R wheel for a while until the R wheels come out, but who knows how long that will take. I ordered regular 350 wheel on August 1 :dw: so I hope to be in the 200 piece batch in Oct.....

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Ordered mine on 7/23 from Whitebear and it arrived Wednesday. Hope to get it installed tomorrow.

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
What is the diameter? I might try to jam this thing on my 13 I cannot stand that bus steering wheel. It's either this or a plain Sparco wheel.

thehunterooo

Established Member
Wow this wheel is nice, well worth the money. I actually liked the stock wheel but not anymore :D

I hopefully will install it this week and get pics.

KarbisSVT

Established Member
I just received my GT350 steering wheel too!! Looks and feels awesome! Cant wait to install it!! Is it sold out again?

Users who are viewing this thread