GT350 on Order. Now we wait.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Pulled the trigger on a GT350 last week. Orders were locked in yesterday. As of now I supposedly have a higher priority build but don't have a VIN yet. Will update as the process progresses. Rumors are August build and Sept delivery for the first batch of allocations. This is going to be a long 3 months.

Ordered a GT350 with Tech Package & car cover. Race Red with no Stripes.

attachmentphpattachmentid29842stc1d14325-1.jpg

LS2GTO

Established Member
So they arent gouging them?

Guessing if you order directly from Ford (much like any other car that you can configure online) you get it for whatever the MSRP is not what some dealer is asking for.

Although I'm not sure if you can do that.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Guessing if you order directly from Ford (much like any other car that you can configure online) you get it for whatever the MSRP is not what some dealer is asking for.

Although I'm not sure if you can do that.
You cannot order directly from Ford as you would be cutting the dealer out. They lobbied to avoid that so they can continue raping people.

When placing an order the price is agreed upon before the order is submitted so the dealer can add markup if they choose and most are. They are basically demanding additional money to allow some to be first in line for an allocation.

Congrats OP for scoring an MSRP deal. I called a few dealers and they all wanted ADM. Yeah no thanks.

Last edited:

blwn306

Established Member
If I can get it for 57k sign me up! If dealers were marking up the lame limited edition 2015 25k imagine what they will gouge this for!

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
I'd question the dealee that decided NOT to AMV one. What business doesn't want a small margin on it at minimum unless OP you are spending a ton of money their regularly.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
I've bought some vehicles there and sent a pretty good amount of business their way. They are treating me very well. I got lucky. I'm in Dallas.

BlownAway03

Established Member
I'd question the dealee that decided NOT to AMV one. What business doesn't want a small margin on it at minimum unless OP you are spending a ton of money their regularly.

Folks that pride themselves on not being scum. There are actually some still left.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Congrats ...can't wait to see some pics of this beautiful beast.
I have to say though you will be the minority on msrp, as ford dealers will jack the adm and still have buyers.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You cannot order directly from Ford as you would be cutting the dealer out. They lobbied to avoid that so they can continue raping people.

When placing an order the price is agreed upon before the order is submitted so the dealer can add markup if they choose and most are. They are basically demanding additional money to allow some to be first in line for an allocation.

Congrats OP for scoring an MSRP deal. I called a few dealers and they all wanted ADM. Yeah no thanks.

Try calling Lombard Ford in Winsted, CT. Call Dave Bettigole (Sales Manager and great guy) at 860-379-3301 ext:110 I know at least back in 2003-2006 they never did ADM on vehicles. Not sure if that is still their policy, but it might be worth a call since you're only one state away.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Congrats, that's going to be a very cool ride. Out of curiosity, could you have made that order an R model if you wanted to pay the extra?

Users who are viewing this thread