gt350 intake manifold on a 11-14 motor?

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
I see the gt350 IM will bolt to the 15-16 heads as well...does anyone know if they will work on the 11-14's?

sneaky94cobra

Established Member
According to Leathal

I see the gt350 IM will bolt to the 15-16 heads as well...does anyone know if they will work on the 11-14's?
So according to leathal it will not work on the 11-14s, Due to the change motion plates. I call them as soon as they put it up for sale on their website. I have a 96 mystic cobra coyote swap that would love this intake due to the hood clearance issue with the cobra jet intake. So if anyone can prove that this intake can work with modification i am all in.

KingBlack

Established Member
I'm guessing that if someone could remove or 'lock' the plates to the open position it would probably work. The only thing that is keeping me from finishing my swap is IM clearance on my notch

cozmo2806

up in dat azz
Established Member
I'm guessing that if someone could remove or 'lock' the plates to the open position it would probably work. The only thing that is keeping me from finishing my swap is IM clearance on my notch

Yes I am in the same boat. I don't want to get a cowl hood for my notch. Currently using the stock manifold but wish it wouldn't fall off so hard above 7000. From what I have found out, the default settings on the GT350 manifold are open without vacuum or any electronics hooked up. So I'm thinking it could work just bolted on.

KingBlack

Established Member
Yes I am in the same boat. I don't want to get a cowl hood for my notch. Currently using the stock manifold but wish it wouldn't fall off so hard above 7000. From what I have found out, the default settings on the GT350 manifold are open without vacuum or any electronics hooked up. So I'm thinking it could work just bolted on.

now this is promising. the good news is open by default means we (modding community) can move to the next step. btw would you mind sending me the link/source of the gt350 IM info you found?

Users who are viewing this thread