GT350 Brakes

thehunterooo

Established Member
I have seen the rotors for sale for a little bit....

I was wondering for anyone looking to do the swap if it could be done in the first place (maybe just need the calipers or reuse the PP ones?) might be an upgrade for those looking for even more braking power or those who do not have the PP brakes already. Would look amazing though :D

Last edited:

thehunterooo

Established Member
I seen a kit online which says the front 350 brakes can be installed though it is expensive. Are there any venders on here making a kit for the front, rear or both?

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Thanks for the kind words guys! It may not be cheap but it is the best way to bolt GT350 brakes on an S550. The adapter brackets are solid modeled and CNC machined from billet aluminum then black anodized to be sure everything fits as it should. :coolman:

BrakeDesign.jpg

thehunterooo

Established Member
Honestly after looking at the prices of the other pieces like the rotors that is not a bad price at all, any plans for the rear conversion as well?

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
I think the rear bolts on using the factory parts because the GT350 uses the same uprights in the rear. That spaces the hubs out a little bit though and last I knew we hadn't verified if the stock axle shafts could live with that or if you need to go with the GT350 axles also. I'm sure someone else will chime in if i'm not remembering correctly.

HextallS550

...last I knew we hadn't verified if the stock axle shafts could live with that or if you need to go with the GT350 axles also. I'm sure someone else will chime in if i'm not remembering correctly.

The only difference between the GT and the GT350 half shafts is an increase in diameter of left shaft.

Users who are viewing this thread