GT tried....

StevesBuddyAntz

Established Member
Well i was heading down 38 coming back from the track and i see a New Edge Mustang w/ a grill merging on and coming up fast. So I got on it a little just to make sure he was coming after me:mj: lol. Sure enough he is so i punch it while hes behind just to see what hes got and it wasnt much he fell back fast. Then I see traffic up ahead and break so he flys by me while im slowing down(turned out to be a New Edge 2V GT:( ). So he gets the first spot at the next light in the left lane and I hit the merge lane because it was the only one open.. I was probably stopped 10 feet behind him. Light turns green and were off...After some traction woes(street rubber & 3600 Stall:nono:)I make up the 10 feet and hop out 2 cars,by 60 or so he had enough lol. Not sure what he had but it was atleast exhaust. Nice guy, he complimented me on my exhaust tone. i was a little worried because its a scorcher out there today and the car was running like garbage, but I guess it was enough to handle a 2V. It would have been nice if it was a 4v but seeing i havent raced in years I guess Ill take what I can get.

Bullitt4859

Established Member
He probably thought you had an LT engine.... instead he got one of the few that upgraded lol.. nice kill

chrisquirk187

Momma, I wanna go fast!
Established Member
nice kill! I wish I could ride around all day on drag radials.

Quick question, Do you live in NJ? The ACME in the backround looks like its the one next to the McDonalds and Fort Dix..

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Nice kill, now kill my 2V, JKD.....

spanking_photo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread