GT Supercar parts

Donsbad68

Established Member
M-6010-GT blocks, real with iron sleeves, new in the bags - $2000 each

Set of GT Supercar Heads complete with everything including cams and valvetrain, new never installed. - $2500 pair

Accufab GT-AIR kits $100ea I have 2

Accufab GT75 dual Throttle body, polished, new in the box. - $550

Stainless Works complete exhaust kit, new never used, Longtubes, high-flow cats, 3" crossover, polished tips. - $1500

bbcar1948

Established Member
need help
my husband recently passed away and he was always fixing my mustang for me. battery light came on and took it to autozone and they said i needed new points and wires.. so my son replaced those.. battery light still on.. replaced battery.. went off 2 days later light is back on... took to advance and they said battery was good and alternator was putting out like it was. but they said the pullly bearing was ready to spin out and tension that the serpentine belt is on needed to be replaced.. also replace belt at the same time.. battery light is back on and now check eng light is on...i am at lost...dont have alot of money to keep buying different parts.. any suggestions

jan
this is for 2004 ford mustang gt

Donsbad68

Established Member
Jan,

I'm sorry but this is the GT Supercar forum and a for sale ad. You will get more help in the mustang tech section. Hopefully a moderator can help move you in the right direction.

Thanks,

Dustin

Users who are viewing this thread