GT R stang

Pyro

Established Member
GTR? hmmmmmm...Must have been a top secret special edition especially with that rotary engine and turbo. Damn, it even comes with pistons! I better check my engine, maybe I have a rotary engine with pistons....And a turbo!

Rodcobra

Established Member
That clip is from the mischief Dvd you can buy at best buy ,its mostly imports but its cool to watch :lol:

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
I met a dude named "Alvin" in Thomasville, GA... He drives a white 96-98 GT convertible. He says its a cobra. It has cobra front and rear bumpers, and emblems... and he also told me that its got a FACTORY supercharger... but, he wont let me see under the hood. Most of the people in town that dont know much about mustangs believe him... but someone as meticulous to details as myself can point out that NO COBRA has 16" gt wheels!! because the brakes wont fit underneath them! also, the car had the regular GT headlights, and hood. The guy lies like a rug. He just keeps coming up with stupid excuses.

-Homer

1991_Mustang_LX

Established Member
lmao

I still don't think ANYTHING will beat this stupid MOFO on my bus. He said him and his mom had an ORGINAL Cobra. So I started making stuff up and making VERY conflicting terms. So he told me he had an Orignal 1932 Shelby Cobra with a 454, V10. Twin nitrous injected turbos with centerfuge exhaust. Pushing 155 horsepower and 53 ft lbs of torque. I tried so damn hard not to burst out laughing while talking to him. When it was all said and done, I almost pissed my pants laughing. :bash:

OH YA! GUESS HOW MUCH HE SOLD IT FOR!!!!! 5k! For an "ORIGINAL" 32 Shelby Cobra!! LMFAO!!!:loser: :loser: :kaboom: :mj:

03CobraBro

Established Member
First of all.. that story above me is messed up lol... Secondly... GT-R? Does that make the regular Cobras... Mustang SVT GT Cobra's??

1991_Mustang_LX

Established Member
Well of course that story is messed up! I was trying to see how far this kid would go with his bull shitting. It was funny as hell!!!

03CobraBro

Established Member
Good god... Iv heard some messed up garbage in my short life... I told my room mate about that and he about fell out of the bunk laughing.

Man a 32 Shelby Cobra... for 5k... Did you tell him that was a pretty damn good price?? :lol:

Last edited:

BenBrausen

Established Member
Everyone laughed about that video on the SHOFourm a couple months back. The video is a added feature on the Mischief 3000 DVD. Go get the video and see some cars that can romp some a Mustang or Lightning or just about any other car on the road (F-50 goin 180mph in a 55mph gets ticketed) Great video. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread