GT pumps

SsnakeSVT03

Established Member
Anyone running the 05/06 Ford GT pumps?

Part number: 4G7Z-9A407-CA

If so, are these direct drop in pumps or modifications required to make them fit the stock hat? Can I use stock lines too? Is a PPRV delete mandatory?

I will not be running crazy boost or aiming to make big numbers. Probably anywhere from 15-18 psi with a 3.0” upper and stock lower on 93 pump gas. So going Return is not an option.

Mods so far: Whipple 2.3 (gen1), 3.0” Upper Pulley w/Stock Lower, 60# Siemens Deka injectors, Head cooling mod, LFP Throttle body, Metco idlers, KB BAP, JLT RAI, MAFia, Driver side JLT oil separator, Off-road X and Borla Stingers. Will be running a Black 306 modified FPDM.

The car will be getting tuned professionally.

Your input/advice is appreciated.

Cheers.

Last edited:

01yellercobra

Established Member
Aren't those the old style? I didn't think they were available anymore.

Anyway, they'll fit in the stock hat. But you'll have to work with the wiring. If those are the old style pumps you can de-pin the stock plug and connect to the spade connectors on the pumps.

Getting the PPRV delete would be the easiest way to connect the lines. I knocked out the stock fittings in the plastic hose and used them to connect to the Y fitting.

You can keep the rest of the stock lines in place.

SsnakeSVT03

Established Member

Anyway, they'll fit in the stock hat. But you'll have to work with the wiring. If those are the old style pumps you can de-pin the stock plug and connect to the spade connectors on the pumps.

Getting the PPRV delete would be the easiest way to connect the lines. I knocked out the stock fittings in the plastic hose and used them to connect to the Y fitting.

Yes, old style (05/06 GT) . I got them through the dealership last year. Did exactly what you said. Thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread