Groomsmen gifts

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Well the time has come. Getting married this Summer.
Trying to do some research and get some ideas on the internet and I thought I would ask around here too.
Have you ever got a really badass groomsman present before? I don't want to do the typical flask of cufflinks thing. I want to find some unique gifts. Thinking in the 200-300 range per guy.
Ages range from 27-31 years old if that helps a all.
Any ideas are welcome and appreciated.
:)

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I got different things for different guys just based on what they're into. 2 are really into grilling/smoking etc... so I got them nice cutting boards that had a cow or a pig and all the cuts of meat drawn out, stuff like that. I got em stuff I thought they would actually use instead of just stuff they might be feel bad about chucking so it just collects dust

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Hmm, well you're in Canada so after factoring for the currency difference I would say a case of Bud Light sounds like a great gift.

SVTPete83

Established Member
My bachelor party was at the shooting range. I gave all my groomsman a streamlight flashlight and Kershaw tactical knife. They all loved it!

04YellowGT

Established Member
Most of my friends were hard up for cash so instead of buying them something they didn't need I put $40 down for each of their tux rentals. Plus I got them tall beer glasses to drink out of for the wedding reception plus a small bottle of Captin Morgan and bottle of coke THey thought it was great they saved money and got some booze.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Friend of mine got us all two laps at Gingerman with our choice of car. Can't recall the name of the outfit, but they brought in Porshes, BMW's, Lambos, etc.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Maybe pay for the tux rentals, depending on how much they cost. Removing some of their out of pocket cost for your wedding might be more appreciated than a gift depending on financial situations.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
I got custom engraved mini "das boot" beer glasses and i paid for them to attend the Ariel Atom driving experience for my bachelor party. Was a blast and they really enjoyed it.

Blackoyote

Established Member
Shit, 200-300 per groomsman?! That's very generous :) I did the typical leather bound flask thing, each engraved with their nicknames. As someone mentioned, if you're willing to spend that much, footing the bill for the tuxedo/buying the clothes you want them to wear would be a nice gesture. I hate having to spend $200 to rent those damn things each time.

dan_dmg_gt01

Established Member
My bachelor party was at the shooting range. I gave all my groomsman a streamlight flashlight and Kershaw tactical knife. They all loved it!
^ This. My sisters wedding was 2 weeks ago and the groom got us all Kershaw knives. All engraved with our Last names. Awesome gift, super useful.

08mojo

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread