Grip Equip/Forgeline Wheel Owners.

BOD89LX

Established Member
To the owners who have Forgeline and or there new wheel line Grip Eqipped on there cars. How did it take to get them ? I ordered a set of the grip equipped wheels the first of the year and they still have not shown up and are not ready to be shipped. I dont know if the dealer is jerking me around or if Forgeline is having problems with that line of wheels. To me 7 months seems like too long of a wait for this set of wheels. Any input would be helpful on lead time or any other info.

BOD89LX

Established Member
Thanks for the info Van I was able to get some answers and looks like the problem is not with Forgeline.

Van@RevanRacing

Thanks for the info Van I was able to get some answers and looks like the problem is not with Forgeline.

I'm sorry you are going through this. I've been doing business with Forgeline for years and they are great guys and always deliver.

I hope you get the issue resolved.

Myfast70

Established Member
Time to cancel and order thru Van as he's very reliable, honest and great to deal with. He's one of the best at customer service around!!

BOD89LX

Established Member
I am getting close to doing that and also getting a set for my GTR as well.

Van@RevanRacing

Will do Bimini. Bod let me know if I can be of assistance.

Here is how I do business with Forgeline. As soon as we approve the order we pay for everything up front. I pay Forgeline in full the same day and wheels go into production.

No monkey business with deposits and I do free shipping plus some other specials for my customers.

Call me on that!

Users who are viewing this thread