Greetigs from FL. 2005 GT

DuckSh!t

Hello, Hello. I'm kinda new to this forum, even though it says ive been a member for a while havent really been on here. ive got several fords (1988 Foxbody LX hatch, 1996 Mustang GT, 2005 GT) Had the GT for years, figured it would be good time to ask around about it and such. Im not a big collector or a purist, so car does have some tasteful mods. Its got 3,491 original miles, still on factory tires as well. i was wondering, what do these cars normally put out to the tires bone stock?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome. We're going to need to see pics :)
They're easy to upload from a smart phone, there's a tutorial on here how to.
What tasteful mods?
I can't imagine a GT on stock 13 year old tires, will probably feel like a new ride with fresh modern performance tires.
Great site here, again welcome
-J

DuckSh!t

Thanks biminiLX! and the car actually doesnt ride too bad on the factory tires haha. Cars been kept in an A/C garage its whole life so they are still nice and soft not dry rotted. The car has a Ported blower, smaller pulley, accufab throttle body, Heffner performance tune and catback, ford racing short shifter, ford racing 2 piece rotors and thats about it. Nothing too crazy. Its got the Macintosh radio with subwoofer, stripes and the optional wheels.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Inside or out, you are way past due for fresh rubber. Welcome to the site.

DuckSh!t

IMG_7493.JPG
IMG_7141.JPG
IMG_7554.JPG
IMG_3188.JPG

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice! One of my dream cars, next to a Boss 429.
Looks great in classic colors.-J

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Get rid of the GY tires. The appropriate Bridgestones are a much better option (actually the only option other than the GY, because of the unique sizies). At www.gtforum.com we have PAGES of praise for the Bridgestones over the GY. Your pulley and tune will appreciate it.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I promise your tires look like death on the inside. Tires start rotting inside out, not outside in.

Good looking car. My dad had the twin to that car.

Users who are viewing this thread