little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by jonas
me wanna race,
me wanna race
ugh me would be happy with just a working tb :(
excuse me, I gotta tend to my hurt baby

/me rushes amisol 0w30 IV

its ok baby, we gonna get you all fixed up but I gotta put you on a rice only diet before you can eat up chevy steaks

:lol:

George i think the stress is finally breaking ya.

Now ur talking some weird stuff :D

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Ummm, Jonas is done... Check Please! :)

We gotta go racing. I develop a wierd twitch every time I think about ititit IT! There it was again :beer:

bobh

Not so Senior SVT Poster
Established Member
$300 is a lot of money, but it looks like they've cut down to 3 groups from 4 so you get more track time. It's tougher to get into LS, but Buttonwillow in the south or Thunderhill in the north are easier--and safer.
There are lots of groups that rent these tracks. They easiest way to get in is to check the track's schedule then hook up with some group that'll accept "strangers."
If you haven't been on the road course before I'd suggest hooking up with someone giving driver's ed. NASA is one. There are others.

jonas

Established Member
all work and high idle make george a bad boy

ohh did I say that out loud?

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
:D:D:D:D:D 5:00 a.m. this Monday morning I'm towing the Mach up to Griggs for the full treatment :) Two weeks later she will be a beast. And, she's also making great power now too. I will be SOOOOO ready for Button Willow!
Btw, forget the $300. The 2 day event is too much time and money. It's much better to just go for saturday! So, we need to sign up!

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Hey Road...just a thought about Willow. On Sundays 50% of the cars are gone by 11AM. You can run your heart out with no traffic. Had my best lap late on a Sunday. Just four cars...me with two Ferraris and a C06 in my rear view mirror. And, my best top speed of 142 in 4th on the pit row straight.

What are the susp. mods going on?

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Good point about the traffic. Although I think the day on Sunday is shorter. But to be fair, I don't usaully hang for the full Saturday anyway.

mods... I dunno what they will do, I'll let you know. I would expect panhard, torque arm, coil-overs, full length in-floor sub frames, control arms, camber plates ect... basically there street and Open track setup.
They have a wicked set of 1 7/8" long tube headders that made almost 100HP more then stock on a KB cobra. I will get a set of those but not right away. You guys should consider those. They are sweet!

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
P Mod and Road...going to San Luis Obispo tomorrow early to get my MM CC plates and coil overs installed. Along with my Extreme subs and STB should be vast improvement. I'll take the long way back....166 from Santa Maria to Maricopa thru the mountains. I'll be the only one out there...should be a blast. Watching oncomming traffic in the blinds will be priority. Just got invited to join the Pantera and Ferrari clubs at Willow in Nov. Great weather time out there. If interested I'll get you the details. Still gotta get track rubber!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Bill, Yeah....more info please :D

Didnt think the Regional Forums was ever going to turn into any thing but im happy it did :D

More things going on with u folks :beer:

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Congrats Bill, Thats sweet! the subs will make a huge difference. Souds like a fun run. I hear a "small get together" run comming up soon to do that same route. Let us know about the event. The more track time the better.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Road...I got out of the central coast so late got too dark for 166 run.
When you go always be aware of oncomming...2nd highest accident prone Hwy in Calif.

I'll find Willow details and post them.

Found great deal on set of new spare wheels...now I need the track rubber and I'm set....brother am I!

My suspension is freaking awsome...no longer a girlie car...wife hates the ride but admits she cant wait to drive it herself in the hills. You can tell the sex of the bugs you crush, its so sensitive.

Mod mania. Is there a 12 step program? Think I will post that question on the main Terminator forum.

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
bald, 12 step program... Yep. Just keep swiping the credit card and you'll be OK. If you stop you could DIE. You would go through withdrawals and that’s very dangerous. Trust me, I have a friend who knows this guy that’s a doctor

Users who are viewing this thread