Great video...

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Just wanted to post up a buddy's efforts in the compilation department. Before you say "great, another compilation video", check this stuff out. I found it real exciting to watch, he's got some real skills.

http://tinyurl.com/9zzd9

...I've linked up the low-res version because it's on sort of a slow connection, but way worth the download. I'm actually thinking about using him on a personal project down the road...he really knows his way around video editing software.

Enjoy.

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
damn wake me up when its done.

started d/lin it and its at 18% with 30 mins left

Last edited:

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Yep, speed pretty much sucks gas. He said it was some sort of funky-fried routing issue. Stick with it, it's good...post up if you thought so too. He could use the attaboys, and he values other people's opinions.

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
Wow! If he does this for a hobby he is in the wrong field. Tell him to quit his job and do this. He could probably make some money if people just sent him videos of their own car, he clips them sends them back.

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
StreetProvenTQ said:
He could probably make some money if people just sent him videos of their own car, he clips them sends them back.

I plan on doing just that. I'll have a website up that provides editing services sometime in the near future. If anyone is interested in being one of my first web-based clients, you can contact me at: xilix-at-morphlex-dot-net.

Thanks for the comments, guys. :beer:

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
C H I N I said:
2 hours at 7kbs per second! :nono:
Not thread related, but your black Cobra is awesome! Nothing better than a pure black Stang IMO when the paint is well cared for. :beer:

bubbrubb

wow that was really really cool, tell your friend that he needs to keep 'em coming! :D
what editor is that? those effects were really really good the way your friend used them... especially the intro that said stangsource.com, that was just plain awesome
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread