Great lighting for a DSG

ddurnan

VET ETR
Established Member
Thought I would post up some pics of my DSG that I took this evening...The 6:30 light was perfect for pics...
dsc0093224aq.jpg

dsc0092620wf.jpg

dsc0093022lw.jpg

dsc0093330sx.jpg

dsc0092821qi.jpg

dsc0093925xw.jpg

dsc0094123is.jpg

killspray

The Killstroyer
Established Member
Damn, when I scrolled down to that KB, I swear I gasped!!!!!! Wasn't expecting it!!!!! Next time, you should warn us . . . could have given me a heart attack!!!!!!

Very nice!!

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
93blkbeauty said:
The 3D Cobra in the grill looks bad a$$

the 3D cobra in his grill is the only thing that makes that car look bad... when ever I saw a cobra on this forum with that before we all laughed at it.

ddurnan

VET ETR
Established Member
vertcobra99 said:
the 3D cobra in his grill is the only thing that makes that car look bad... when ever I saw a cobra on this forum with that before we all laughed at it.
You are the only person that I have ever heard put this Cobra down...everybody that sees it compliments me on it. I think it is a badass accessory...

bobbywayne21

Established Member
Un-real lookin car but this is just my 2 cents but the front grill cobra not for me but everybody's diffrent but the KB makes up for it does the 2.4 scream at WOT, I have never heard one just wondering if it sounds any diffrent from a 2.2.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
damn that car looks good, I think the snake needs to grow on me but the kenne bell will make me keep my mouth shut :D

mustang_00

Established Member
does the 3D cobra spit water at people at car shows when they pass?? also is that a bypass valve on your intake, or is the plastic sleeve just "smashed?" can't really tell from the pic. awesome car though!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread