Great Esquire Article

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Who would have thought one of the best articles written, honest and unbiased would come from a non-automobile mag.....awesome

USV8PWR

Established Member
That is an amazing article! I agree with Devious Snake...it's definitely the best article yet about the two cars. Thanks for sharing this!

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Who would have thought one of the best articles written, honest and unbiased would come from a non-automobile mag.....awesome

It's because they have no bias and just drive the damn cars and tell us how they feel. The most true results come from someone who just see these as "cars". If you take a girl for a ride in a ZL1, and then take her for a ride in the GT500, 9 times out of 10 the girl is going to say "the GT500 was way faster, it was almost scary, blah blah blah opinion opinion opinion".

Or, I could take my Camaro buddy for a ride and he's going to say the ZL1 was the better car because it will win in the auto-x parking lots. :nonono:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
It's because they have no bias and just drive the damn cars and tell us how they feel. The most true results come from someone who just see these as "cars". If you take a girl for a ride in a ZL1, and then take her for a ride in the GT500, 9 times out of 10 the girl is going to say "the GT500 was way faster, it was almost scary, blah blah blah opinion opinion opinion".

Or, I could take my Camaro buddy for a ride and he's going to say the ZL1 was the better car because it will win in the auto-x parking lots. :nonono:

LOL.....reminds me of my wife and why I love her so much, her own words: " those camaro guys are a bunch of pussies, I mean its a muscle car, its supposed to raw and scary, am I wrong here?!" :rockon:

Captain Beyond

Established Member
LOL.....reminds me of my wife and why I love her so much, her own words: " those camaro guys are a bunch of pussies, I mean its a muscle car, its supposed to raw and scary, am I wrong here?!" :rockon:

My wife says the same thing. :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread