Great End Wild OT Win!

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Dude was on fumes coming down for the game winner but still managed to sneak it past the goalie.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Hopefully someone can beat the Bruins this year 54 wins and on target to beat the NHL record of 62 wins done twice. Very few President trophy winners have gone on to win the Cup since 85/86 when the trophy began. Seems more of a curse than an accolade. I have been a NHL hockey fan since the early 60's and obviously old as dirt.....lol.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I watched some of that game but didn't see the overtime. Hulu carries most games so I watch a ton of hockey.

Hopefully someone can beat the Bruins this year 54 wins and on target to beat the NHL record of 62 wins done twice. Very few President trophy winners have gone on to win the Cup since 85/86 when the trophy began. Seems more of a curse than an accolade. I have been a NHL hockey fan since the early 60's and obviously old as dirt.....lol.

Bruins will probably gag once again in the playoffs but they are having a heck of a regular season. They're certainly not the most talented team but they just mesh well together and they have had absolutely outstanding goaltending all season.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Bruins will probably gag once again in the playoffs but they are having a heck of a regular season. They're certainly not the most talented team but they just mesh well together and they have had absolutely outstanding goaltending all season.
Have not followed the Bruins since the Bobby Orr days...lol that is how old I am. Pretty damn good season for the Bruins.....

2.11 goals against per game
.931 team save percentage
+114 goal differential

Not too shabby but the playoffs are a whole different animal.....

sleek98

Established Member
Bruins will need Hall, Folingo and Forbert back to make a deep run. All 3 should be good to go by then. Missing Hall and Folingo has really showed over the last couple months.

They have the goaltending, it will be can they stay out of the box and can the power play do anything. It sucked for a long stretch Feb through first of March.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Have not followed the Bruins since the Bobby Orr days...lol that is how old I am. Pretty damn good season for the Bruins.....

2.11 goals against per game
.931 team save percentage
+114 goal differential

Not too shabby but the playoffs are a whole different animal.....
Great team, I don't want to see them win though. Your right about the President trophy winners not having a good record winning the cup. Like you said the playoffs are a different season.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Playoffs are wide open this year. I think the Avs come out of the west if they get healthy. I could easily see the Stars or Knights as well. Who the heck knows who comes out of the east.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
I can promise you it wont be my Penguins. LOL

I've been a diehard pens fan for about 19 years and have never ever felt so disappointed in the team. They are basically a 2 line team with 1 defensemen and 1/2 a tender.
Sad sad days are coming for the black and gold.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I can promise you it wont be my Penguins. LOL

I've been a diehard pens fan for about 19 years and have never ever felt so disappointed in the team. They are basically a 2 line team with 1 defensemen and 1/2 a tender.
Sad sad days are coming for the black and gold.

Never should have let MAF go! Geno looks like his heart is not in the game anymore.

Add in that Philly Phaggott Hextall being in charge, it is gonna be painful.

For that WAP, Tyre was willing to change his pronouns to was/were.

Users who are viewing this thread