Great Avatar, Cam =>)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
Hello Becky??? I think somebody didn't get their Egg McMuffin this morning...:nonono:

Damn Guess this is the only way U pay attention to what i have to say :rolleyes:

JERKOFF <<<< hey thats another plate u can get.

Im Def. going to get PMOODY Plates ;-)

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Damn Guess this is the only way U pay attention to what i have to say :rolleyes:

JERKOFF <<<< hey thats another plate u can get.

Im Def. going to get PMOODY Plates ;-)

How about P BADMOODY ???

:eek: :dw: :lol1: :bash: :D

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
His Fuel Pump went bad :eek:
He pulls up to XMP with no problems. Even Moved his car to the back so we can have a battle between the Magna Pak & Stingers.....the car would not start for its life.

We wanted to see Juans Magnaflow catted X with Magna-Pak which hit 111db.

So it was Adams turn. See the Stingers with the Magnaflow catted X.

Really wanted to see how loud it was :( Well Allans hit a crazy 116db :eek:

Orange Poison

Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
prochamber baby!!! we should've done robert's or tony's to see what the stinger by itself is worth.

We should do that next time.

Allan, I thought your car sounded damn good. Very distinctive. Loud, but a good loud.

FWIW...I was talking to a Borla Tech last week on the phone and told me the Stinger they tested a while ago on a stock Cobra hit 110 db.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by Blue Poison
Allan, I thought your car sounded damn good. Very distinctive. Loud, but a good loud.

FWIW...I was talking to a Borla Tech last week on the phone and told me the Stinger they tested a while ago on a stock Cobra hit 110 db.

thanks dude. :) i already thought the stinger by itself sounded great. it's got a little bit of a chambered sound so i figured the prochamber would be a good mate. once i got over the original shock of how loud the combo is, i've grown to like it more.

chris' bassani catback by itself sounded really good as well. very "tuned". if i could have that sound w/ the x-pipe i'd be happy but it ends up bringing up the pitch a bit too much for my tastes.

Users who are viewing this thread