Grease - Summer Nights

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I don’t know about you guys...but it is hot as **** in San Antonio and I’m sweating like a whore in church, who just farted after finger blasting the other whore in church. What soap are you using to wash up? Irish spring and a loofah are just not cutting it. I’m damn near 35 and breaking out on my chest/back like a pubescent teen. WTF?! Thread title because I’m all about trying to get some butt, can’t do that with a bunch of zits...o_O

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
You seem like an Avon type of guy.

Vintage-80s-Avon-Perfumed-Bar-Soap-Charisma-Original.jpg

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Thought this thread would be about date rape like the song... less problem with the "back-nce" then

giphy.gif

(That's Grandpa Simpson not Joe Biden FYI)

Last edited:

Blown 89

Established Member
Trader Joe's Oatmeal and Honey pure vegetable soap with a wash cloth. Less fillers than Irish spring so it lasts longer, smells better, and doesn't make my skin itch.

If you're breaking out over the summer you might be introduced bacteria onto your skin somehow. One of my teammates was having that problem in the summer, turns out he was washing his summer swampass with a loofa which spread bacteria over his body. He started washing his ass with something separate and his summer acne immediately stopped.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I don’t know about you guys...but it is hot as **** in San Antonio and I’m sweating like a whore in church, who just farted after finger blasting the other whore in church. What soap are you using to wash up? Irish spring and a loofah are just not cutting it. I’m damn near 35 and breaking out on my chest/back like a pubescent teen. WTF?! Thread title because I’m all about trying to get some butt, can’t do that with a bunch of zits...o_O
Use Dove bar soap, dude. It’s pretty mild.

ATX5.0

Established Member
Down the street from you in Austin and it is blazing outside. I Use dove men’s bar soap.
Makes me not want to drive the mustang before 9pm and after 9am.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Serious response:
I use the old school neutrogena face wash on my face and beard after I do a normal wash up. I'll take the lather from my beard and hit my shoulders and upper chest/back with it. Works well getting oils off and has anti-acne shit in it. Works well.

Last edited:

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
When you come back to SVTP after drinking too much the day before...But legit, I am looking for a new soap.

Trader Joe's Oatmeal and Honey pure vegetable soap with a wash cloth. Less fillers than Irish spring so it lasts longer, smells better, and doesn't make my skin itch.

If you're breaking out over the summer you might be introduced bacteria onto your skin somehow. One of my teammates was having that problem in the summer, turns out he was washing his summer swampass with a loofa which spread bacteria over his body. He started washing his ass with something separate and his summer acne immediately stopped.
The ass is definetely washed with a different loofah.
Couple of selections that should work. :p

View attachment 1651171

View attachment 1651172
That Dr. Squatch stuff has been all over youtube. Thinking of giving it a try.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Make sure you're not using something that is breaking you out. We bought these and I must be damn near allergic to it because I broke out everywhere I touched clothing and my sheets. Smells Good Though. In the TRASH.
263763011_0_640x640.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread