Grafenwhor/Vilsek/Hohenfels, Germany Meet?

RickIsYoDaddy

I wanna go fast
Established Member
Hey SVTP people, I just arrived in Hohenfels, Germany two weeks ago. My 2011 GT should be here in the next two weeks. I wanted to see if there are any local meets around here or if any people would be interested in taking a trip to the Nürburgring this spring/summer

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm down in Stuttgart, not sure what events are coming up, the best one is the Oberhausen Meeting in July

steves04cobra

Established Member
As for meets go probably not going to be very many until about April. Go to euromuscle.com thats the new site for all muscle cars man

5.0Trunk

Established Member
I use to do all my gunnery training at all 3 places when I was a tanker back in 82-83. Memories....M60A3s

Tacky03

Established Member
I am up in Vilseck but am going to PCS in March. Wish I had gotten a chance to go to the 'Ring. I am looking to sell my 2003 SB Cobra if anyone is interested or knows of someone missing some American horsepower. I will have it up in the for sale section once I get some good pictures uploaded.

einehund

Established Member
Post up the cobra in the Stars and Stripes. That's where I bought my GT500 from. They have an electronic section where you can post pics and everything. GLWS.

03cobraracer

Established Member
im in Graf myself but never shipped my car over... :( its been torn apart back home getting redone. id be down to meet up anyway though and shoot the shit. And tacky i should come take a "test Drive" lol

Users who are viewing this thread