ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
thought this was pretty funny

2zdrb08.gif

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
I saw one of the gracies fight in IFL and he was a mofoing poon. He kept sitting on the ground on his back with his legs spread and telling the other guy to get on top of him, to fight on the ground. No joke.

yeasure

Old School ModularMan
Established Member
Only bad thing is, we should honestly give the Gracies(few of them) respect.
They did show the world real fighting isn't the same as show/kata/form fighting.
Understand fighting as you know it right now changed when the Gracies came in the picture.
Now before someone gets butt hurt, this doesn't mean the Gracies were the only ones in the world at that time that didn't already know this(ground fighting) but it was far less at that time.

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
sub92loyill said:
I saw one of the gracies fight in IFL and he was a mofoing poon. He kept sitting on the ground on his back with his legs spread and telling the other guy to get on top of him, to fight on the ground. No joke.
what gracie did u see fight

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
Wow how about you give the Gracies some respect. that would be proper, espically since you are into martial arts. the Gracie family has revolutionized how MMA has progressed, not to mention, i remember when Royce was kicking the shit out of everyone that stepped into the ring with him. that is why he is a UFC hall of famer. It's true that not ALL Gracies are top notch fighters, but it is also equally as true that not ALL Marines are badass war fighting machines. So would you ever accept someone saying bad things about Marines? of course you wouldnt! All im saying is show some respect man! peace......

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
ls1marine said:
what gracie did u see fight

I think it started with an A but I honestly don't remember. I know it wasn't the guy who's got all the gyms named after him (Royce). It was only a couple months ago.

SFMach1

EAT ME!
Established Member
MPRT_H8R said:
Wow how about you give the Gracies some respect. that would be proper, espically since you are into martial arts. the Gracie family has revolutionized how MMA has progressed, not to mention, i remember when Royce was kicking the shit out of everyone that stepped into the ring with him. that is why he is a UFC hall of famer. It's true that not ALL Gracies are top notch fighters, but it is also equally as true that not ALL Marines are badass war fighting machines. So would you ever accept someone saying bad things about Marines? of course you wouldnt! All im saying is show some respect man! peace......

wow +1

Users who are viewing this thread