gracie vs matt round 2 ahahahaa

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
I knew gracie was gunna get dominated... he's washed up just like Ken Shamrock.

Thank you for posting this I REALLY wanted to see it!!! u are the shit!

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
AZSnake98 said:

:beer: no problem

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Holy crap! I was rooting for Matt Hughes but I knew that Royce wasn't gonna go down that easy...that was a good fight!! I really wanted to see Gracie tap, though.

-Mike

shocker 420

Established Member
Sonik Blur said:
Holy crap! I was rooting for Matt Hughes but I knew that Royce wasn't gonna go down that easy...that was a good fight!! I really wanted to see Gracie tap, though.

-Mike

Gracie would of let his arm brake before he tapped.

Robb327

HP Junkie
Established Member
AZSnake98 said:

I think calling them washed up is ignorent,would you take either of them on i highly doubt it.Its been 10yrs since gracie got in the ring,gracie would have tortured hughes in his prime the same goes for shamrock.

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
Robb327 said:
gracie would have tortured hughes in his prime the same goes for shamrock.
thats the dumbest i have ever heard their is no way royce could ever take matt hughes and he proved it by gracie not even having a chance in that fight

jasil

Established Member
Gracie was awesome, but like others have said in other threads. When Gracie was spanking people twice his size who trained in submission 15 years ago? IMO Matt is the best in his weight class and he did 100% dominate that fight. If it would have been anyone other than Gracie many would be saying how that guy got killed, spanked, tore up etc etc. It's only because he is who he is that people are trying to find light at the end of the tunnel.

99flblackcobra

slow cobra
Established Member
Robb327 said:
I think calling them washed up is ignorent,would you take either of them on i highly doubt it.Its been 10yrs since gracie got in the ring,gracie would have tortured hughes in his prime the same goes for shamrock.

Wow your acting like Gracie is 20 years older then Hughes. I think he is only 7 years older. He has not been in a UFC ring for 10 years but he has been fighting over seas's sense he left the UFC. I dont see why Gracie should not be as good now as he was when the UFC first started. The fact is Gracie is still the same as he was in UFC 1 and now the UFC fighters are well rounded. If you think he is rusty lets let him fight 3 more fights witch he will lose and feed him to Matt again and watch Matt pick him apart once again.

Robb327

HP Junkie
Established Member
Everyone thinks matt is the baddest fighter there is,he has been beat and will get beat again.Gracie made a mistake and it cost him,he never gave up the ref called it he has been beat up alot worse than that by Dan the beast an not give up.Don't be surprised to see a rematch with a diffrent outcome.Watch some old matches with gracie being the underdog and see what the outcome is.

ChrisUlrich

Metallica
Established Member
Robb327 said:
Everyone thinks matt is the baddest fighter there is,he has been beat and will get beat again.Gracie made a mistake and it cost him,he never gave up the ref called it he has been beat up alot worse than that by Dan the beast an not give up.Don't be surprised to see a rematch with a diffrent outcome.Watch some old matches with gracie being the underdog and see what the outcome is.

Dude I really hope you're joking... because you have made two comments at least that made no sense, including this one.

Matt is WAY better of a fighter then Royce EVER was. Matt is SOOO well rounded it's sickening... 2nd of all. The fight that he lost... against BJ Penn. He threw... Matt Hughes is the best pound for pound fighter EVER. The guy is a monster, strong as an ox and as good as it gets at mixed martial arts. Please get a clue before stating false hoods and worthless opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread