"GP" on Whipple or Kenne Bell?

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Dan_Soprano said:
I don't think KB does group purchases.........you can always email them at : [email protected] and see what they say!

I think that is correct also and they dont allow their dealers to do internet sales.....If we do another GP on Whipples I will post all the details in our forum...so stay tuned :beer:

Last edited:

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
Linn@AmazonRacing said:
I think that is correct also and they dont allow their dealers to do internet sales.....If we do another GP on Whipples I will post all the details in our forum...so stay tuned :beer:

That would be great

marcseidler

I hear that Whipple is behind in shipping blowers. I know a dealer who has been waiting for 60 days for blowers. I want a Whipple but will not wait. If I cannot find one I will get a KB if it is available.

Hye

Established Member
seidler said:
I hear that Whipple is behind in shipping blowers. I know a dealer who has been waiting for 60 days for blowers. I want a Whipple but will not wait. If I cannot find one I will get a KB if it is available.

hmm...well i received my blower from a group purchase last week. (It was ordered through Ford) The ford dealership i purchased from said that Ford had approx. 15 or so in stock, only the ones with the wide (for aftermarket TB) inlet, all others (i.e. polished, black model with stock t/b are on backorder.)

Users who are viewing this thread