GP AR signature series 03/04 Cobra Exhaust System

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
it is being installed as we speak...dont know how far Rick will get with it tonight but should have something by tomorrow for sure:beer:

TRBO VNM

good deal Linn. hope everything works out there. I will call again tomorrow and see if you got my TB and want to find out about another mod...

sjw985

Established Member
So how does it sound? How does it look? Discriminating cobra owners & assorted early adopters nationwide want to know! :)

sjw985

Established Member
Originally posted by 04blackmach
:sleeping:

Patience has never been my strongest suit either, but I'm working on it - and currently getting some excellent practical experience. ;-)

Linn, is all well? Have there been unforseen delays?

69sta03cobradan

Established Member
After waiting for a while, I purchased and am happy with the 14858 system, which is quieter than the Stinger and this new AR system, but for my purposes has the sound and performance I am looking for. Lots of delay (not easy dealing with a vendor). but this consumor has gone elsewhere...

Fifth Mustang

Established Member
Wheel hop and launch techniques

Is there any consensus about the best way to launch a 2003/4 Cobra with street tires? (not drag radials)

Has anyone reached conclusions about the functionality of the various "hard launch kits' that are available? Do they work, and which is best?

KDog

Established Member
Re: Wheel hop and launch techniques

Originally posted by Fifth Mustang
Is there any consensus about the best way to launch a 2003/4 Cobra with street tires? (not drag radials)

Has anyone reached conclusions about the functionality of the various "hard launch kits' that are available? Do they work, and which is best?

:??:

TRBO VNM

check Amazon's forum and the pic/vid buffet forum to download and listen to the exhaust. 2 different vids. one on Amason's car and the other on mine. the difference is I have an O/R xpipe and theirs is catted.

04torchred

Established Member
Is this exhaust system going to be something that they are going to stock or was this a one time shot at getting it. I think I would like to purchase later on.

Edit: I just found the exhaust system on your website. Borla S/S catback. Do you have them in stock right now?

Last edited:

sjw985

Established Member
04torchred,

This ran into some supplier issues, but Linn is still working on something. You might want to call the shop directly and talk to her about it.

Happy holidays to all!

lafave

Cop didn't see it....
Established Member
What happened to this exhaust system. It's not even listed on their site and it seems like Amazon has had adequate time to figure out supplier issues. :shrug:

CobraTom

Banned
lafave said:
What happened to this exhaust system. It's not even listed on their site and it seems like Amazon has had adequate time to figure out supplier issues. :shrug:

I'd like to know too. I am thinking of getting one. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread