GP AR signature series 03/04 Cobra Exhaust System

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Just posting the mandatory weekly inquiry... Is there any indication from Borla as to what's going on??? :shrug:

-Greg

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
nothing firm yet...sorry...:shrug: we are getting closer though..we have a prototype unit ..we are going to get it on our car and gets pics and sounds for ya all

Linn

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Originally posted by Linn@AmazonRacing
...we have a prototype unit...we are going to get...pics and sounds
Linn, thanks for the update. If possible, can you install the system on a car with a STOCK H-pipe for the sound clips? I'm assuming most of us will be running a stock H pipe with this system. If I'm wrong, I'm sure everyone reading this thread will let me know. :-D Interior sound clips while running through the gears would be nice, too. ;-)

I know you guys are doing your best with Borla, but it sounds like these systems won't be shipping any time soon. I'm thinking maybe another 3-4 weeks at the earliest since they just now sent you a prototype??? I'm just getting bummed because my car gets put away for the winter in about 8 weeks and I'm starting to wonder if Borla will even produce these systems before then :(

-Greg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by Linn@AmazonRacing
nothing firm yet...sorry...:shrug: we are getting closer though..we have a prototype unit ..we are going to get it on our car and gets pics and sounds for ya all

Linn
Even though I no longer have my Cobra I can't wait to hear the sound clips. Mind if I put a link/info on my website Linn?

sjw985

Established Member
Linn,

I'll gladly volunteer my '03 as a test car if you want to do a comparison and clips with a stock Cobra - all I have is an FIPK right now, and I can go back to the stock airbox if need be for the testing.

If you're interested, please let me know!

TRBO VNM

you should be able to search this forum for plenty of stock dyno numbers with stingers only.

I know they have the UPR xpipe with I think bassani cats, but they could be another brand. that is probably the best you are gonna get until either someone buys one and has the stock pipe still on or someones car is readily availlable for them.

M4RKz SVT

Established Member
I love how the stingers sound, but are too loud. And since you are making a similar catback but less louder, i am very interested in purchasing a system. Once i hear/watch the clips, i most likely will place an order. Cant wait.

Users who are viewing this thread