Got two new toys two waverunners

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
I needed something fun after my c6z is gone. I ended up picking these boys up yesterday. Twin 08 kawi ultra 250x only 30hours each all factory stock with the trailer, covers which need replaced, tons of extra lines anchors and misc stuff. I couldn't pass on the deal.
IMG_20150727_173917725_HDR_zpsdvrxqqcw.jpg

Moved stuff around barely got them in the garage...

IMG_20150727_215844596_zpswc97vaeh.jpg

Last edited:

SVTDarin

Established Member
So your pics are of covered skis? Why don't you give this post another try because this ones like "hey check out my new DD" and then showing the outside of your garage.

Rainmaker

2highPSI
Established Member
Nice, we have owned RXP's and RXP-X's exclusively. Right now we have two '15 RXP-Xs in the garage (black/red) and one '14 GTX. Did you take a look at the SeaDoos before the Kawi purchase?

BME

KING
Established Member
These newer jet skis are fun if you want to go in a straight line. I prefer the older ones because they're much more squirrely and you can really toss them around. New ones seem to be too stable and meant to just go fast.

Fordfourlife

Established Member
These newer jet skis are fun if you want to go in a straight line. I prefer the older ones because they're much more squirrely and you can really toss them around. New ones seem to be too stable and meant to just go fast.

Couldn't agree more, I have a superjet and a wave blaster which is like riding a dirt bike on water. Lots of fun if you like getting wet.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member

I know what you mean. I picked these up for a few reason.
1. the price. I couldnt pass the deal. Ill sell these things next year and make 2-3 grand easy.
2. my wife, she needs to be able to ride it safely. I like that it has two keys. one top speed is 40 or so.
3. the price.. lol

ill get some pics tomorrow. I keep getting home late at night. but im off tomororw and plan on cleaning the garage so they actually fit right. I have plugs, oil change and misc stuff coming for them this week. once they are ready for the water (hopefully this week) they will be going to the lake with gopros lol

Last edited:

BME

KING
Established Member
I know what you mean. I picked these up for a few reason.
1. the price. I couldnt pass the deal. Ill sell these things next year and make 2-3 grand easy.
2. my wife, she needs to be able to ride it safely. I like that it has two keys. one top speed is 40 or so.
3. the price.. lol

I totally agree man, I'm always looking for a deal! I've seen a ton of people get scared on a sea doo and just lock their wrist up forgetting about the throttle and get tossed and hurt themselves pretty badly. So definitely take it easy and learn to respect them cause that water is concrete after 30mph. When you sell them, look into getting an SPX, SP, or HX's by sea doo. The SP's are two-seaters and the HX is a one seater and boy are they a blast.

Andrew03Mach

Established Member
Congrats!

I am in the middle of installing a re-manufactured engine into my 99 SPX. Has not been in the water 2.5 years....

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
The term "Waverunner" actually is trademarked to Yamaha. What you have is a "Jet Ski" which is trademarked to Kawasaki.

Either way I agree with the new ones being too big and stable. I miss my 93 Kawasaki SS Xi.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
EXCELLENT purchase, sir. I absolutely love going out on jetskis. It's quite possibly my favorite outdoor activity.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Follow the directions for righting them from a flipped over position exactly. Always a good idea to check the dipstick for water.

Users who are viewing this thread