Got to love the sounds of a cold start on a crisp winter's day.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
So my buddies back in Michigan were all wanting to hear what the Z sounded like now that she has a mild cam in her. I made a quick vid for my bros and thought I'd also share and post it here. This is a very mild cam with a little more lift and overlap than stock (Katech Torquer 116). It has just enough overlap to let you know it's not stock.

U.M.

Ear candy

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Crisp winters day and you're in Alabama - What, did the temps drop into the 60's ? :)

Sounds good!
It's actually been pretty chilly for central Alabama this holiday season. Mornings have been in the high 20's to low 30's with afternoon temps barely getting over 50 or so. Great for making power... too bad there's no traction when it's this cool. :D

AssPikle

Established Member
Its funny how anytime someone says its cold out, some jackass has to say "thats not cold" that nice, when 20s and 30s is freezing. I do laugh though in the summer when all these pale white asshats come down to the south and start crying about how hot and humid it is. 93 and 80 percent humidity and they start melting on the sidewalk.

Users who are viewing this thread