Got tired of waiting for the car I ordered...

05_Evolution

I wish I was fast
Established Member
Bodymore, Murderland (Baltimore, Maryland)
... So I got this! So sig for options. I won't whore it out with a ton of pics because it's still stock but here she is!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MSRP was $37,600 and I got it out the door for 32k. I used to work at the dealership and I sent them a ton of business so they owed me one. Don't really plan on doing much to it. Compared to my other mustangs this one is by far the best, they really have come a long way.

Sorry for the picture quality... It was taken from my droid phone

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
... So I got this! So sig for options. I won't whore it out with a ton of pics because it's still stock but here she is!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MSPR was $37,600 and I got it out the door for 32k. I used to work at the dealership and I sent them a ton of business so they owed me one. Don't really plan on doing much to it. Compared to my other mustangs this one is by far the best, they really have come a long way.

Sorry for the picture quality... It was taken from my droid phone

Congrats!! Wow, they sold you the car for $29,500 +/- before TTL?

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
Nice car, what were the options on the one that you ordered? That one looks pretty decked out so you should be pretty happy with it.

05_Evolution

I wish I was fast
Established Member
Bodymore, Murderland (Baltimore, Maryland)
Nice car, what were the options on the one that you ordered? That one looks pretty decked out so you should be pretty happy with it.

I ordered a 2012 Kona Blue premium GT w/ 401a interior, 19" painted wheels, comfort pkg, and 3.73 gears. I went 7 weeks and still didn't have a VIN so I had my dealer find this one.

Nice, plus It's the best color....

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread