Got the Whipple!

Steve2050

Established Member
I just got a polished Whipple and it will be going on real soon. Also got a set of FRPP 60lb injectors. Also ordered the PPRV delete and the Evenflow coolant mod from Lethal(good guys). I'll be running twin Focus pumps and low boost to start(wife wants to drive it occasionally too). I'll take pics as I go along. Also booked in time next week to weld in custom sub frame connectors(maybe chomemoly). Tried to keep this car close to stock but it's not working out that way.
MustangCobra026.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

siksvt03cobra

Established Member
I just got a polished Whipple and it will be going on real soon. Also got a set of FRPP 60lb injectors. Also ordered the PPRV delete and the Evenflow coolant mod from Lethal(good guys). I'll be running twin Focus pumps and low boost to start(wife wants to drive it occasionally too). I'll take pics as I go along. Also booked in time next week to weld in custom sub frame connectors(maybe chomemoly). Tried to keep this car close to stock but it's not working out that way.

Keep the car close to stock, send me the whipple :beer:. Lol. Your and your wife will be very happy with your new twin screw, im dying to get one

Steve2050

Established Member
I'm just going to run 13lb(3.5 pulley stock lower) to start. I know some will say it's a waste of money but I have an 8second fox body already. Guys, I'd love to join some of you in the 600+RWHP club but would any of you let your wives/gf's drive it at that power level?

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
I'm just going to run 13lb(3.5 pulley stock lower) to start. I know some will say it's a waste of money but I have an 8second fox body already. Guys, I'd love to join some of you in the 600+RWHP club but would any of you let your wives/gf's drive it at that power level?

My wife drives mine every now and then. Basically, her driving style is the same as if the Cobra was a 6 cylinder rental from Hertz (slow and easy)...:lol1:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice Steve! You're gonna love the new setup. So your wife wants to drive it occasionally, eh? Does she know what she's in for? LOL!

Silverboost

Established Member
if that is a Gen II whipple then you are going to see 15lbs on the 3.5 inch pulley that it comes with. You should be about 550/515 at the rear.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
congratulations and good luck

I hear you about wanting to keep it as close to stock as possible.....after two years of owning my stock cobra..i broke down and just bought the 2.93 upper 4lb lower set up....

I still have reservations about putting it on ......

TermySnake

Established Member
congratulations and good luck

I hear you about wanting to keep it as close to stock as possible.....after two years of owning my stock cobra..i broke down and just bought the 2.93 upper 4lb lower set up....

I still have reservations about putting it on ......

me too.. still want to keep it stock lol! but there is so many cars you want to Defeat/compete with.. these cars are very easy to mod & can easily reach so many scary levels for such a lil budget $$. look at the market right now you coluld easily ts a cobra right now for a 2000 bucks... really a best car for your money.. with a TS u could easily kill a Z-06, lambo, even a ZR1. tempting isn't it.. especially when you're into street racing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread